KE

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
worth every penny

I am so glad I've found this product I have night braces for a few months now which I can't seem to be able to clean, which prevented me from using it..... I've purchased this a little more then a month ago & it's magically working, and working good!! I honestly, recommend you to buy this product, this is a real find

Posted on May 23, 2022

LOVE THIS!! Been using my retainer for years after braces and never had anything to deeply clean my retainer. This finally got rid of the build that’s been so hard to do for years!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I'm using this to deep clean my sleep apnea dental device. It was recommended that I deep clean my device twice a week, so these tabs will last me a whole year. Works great so far.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I was about to order a new night guard due to stains, but after using this, no stains and it looks like new!! I do not need to order a new one!! I highly recommend to use this before buying a new one.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My retainer still had stains but it felt cleaner than normal so I would say this is still good. I let it soak for only 1 hour so maybe i'll try soaking overnight next time.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I am amazed by the brightness effect! As it uses a natural ingredients

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

very effective, water needs to be warm to hot, 10 - 15 minute is all it takes.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Clean very well on my retainers!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Retainers are sparkling clean after using this product

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

clean my retainer very effectively. can remove stains