KE

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Definitely a smart purchase!

I was skeptical about this product but decided to purchase it due to all the good reviews--so glad that I did. My skin has been feeling particularly dry since giving birth to my son, so I was looking to change my facial regimen to rehydrate my skin. After my first use I could feel the change immediately. My skin felt smoother and much more refreshed I felt like the salts really helped my moisturizer absorb more efficiently and effectively. I think it will only get better. Definitely a smart purchase!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It is a really good vitamin and my skin feel healtier and so moist. This product is original and valid. Shipment so fast. Exp Apr 2023

d29c3cc3-7b64-44b1-8481-2c88edaa5628
72599486-480e-40d0-9ed8-3869bd61f849
885f5767-13da-4b27-85dc-2835fdb4c72c
Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought this on the trial sample and love it. I use it in the shower and afterwards my skin feels so soft! I didn’t seem so smell a scent with this product which I like because strong scents can give me a headache. I will definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The scent is divine; soft and subtle, not a concentrated scent, which I prefer. After reading the reviews I used a teaspoon full in my hands, and initially, it felt like damp beach sand, lol, so I warmed it up in my hands and added a few drops of my oil. I love sugar scrubs!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Product does leave skin soft and supple. Apply directly to skin, rub in circular motion and rinse. The only negative to this product is their is nothing to bind it together so it does not adhere to the skin and will just fall off. You have to apply in small amounts and rub immediately without removing your hand or it will just fall off to the shower floor.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Price is affordable and the reviews are good. Bought to try out this brand of body scrub. Yet to use. Will update my review. Expiry date in 4/2023.

d8f6c6be-6361-4a8c-bd61-24870caf96bf
6905edd9-2134-45db-857b-e5897c649eed
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The grains are a lot finer than I expected but the scrub still seems to be doing its job while still being gentle. It's not too oily but leaves your skin nice and nourished. There's barely any scent so don't expect your skin to smell like anything after use.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Texture little dry, not oily as I though. Recommend use wet hand to pick-up little bit each time to avoid wastage. Smell grapefruit so refreshing. Used it 1 time falling love to my super smooth skin, I just use little bit on my legs, knees, elbows.. It easily removed dead cells & buffer my rough skin without drying my skin.

Ornexi
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great smell and texture. My skin is quite dry right now and I’m trying to use so many ammunition as I can. Really enjoyed this scrub, the size of scrub is just perfect.