KE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The simple ingredients of organic rice and black pepper go well with anything. I simply put cream cheese on it, and it's good enough. I put a desiccant in the package once opened to keep the rest crisp, which is important as the crisp texture makes the puffed cakes much better!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These have to be the best tasting rice cakes I have eaten. Since the first bite I haven’t been able to go back to what seems as those other so ordinary round rice cakes. These are thin and sturdy to hold fillings. The slight peppery taste works beautifully with cheese. Love the square shape as sit well in the lunch box. Packaging is also great as there are 4 individual packs of 4 rice cakes so less likely to soften which other brands tend to do as the rice cakes are in one packing sleeve … highly recommend !

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love the texture of these rice cakes much better than the large circular ones. These are more soft and I can eat the whole box at once if I am hungry. The black pepper gives a nice little kick to my tastebuds.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Absolutely love these rice cakes. They are thin, but don't easily break - which is great. I love that they are individually packaged in 4 packages of 6. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These are "rice cakes" in American nomenclature, but should probably be called something else. They are a low-calorie, light, and crispy carrier of other stuff that makes them good. These work best with savory toppings like cream cheese and salmon. They are bigger than expected, but still good. They are nothing special, and I'm just as likely to get a different product as buy these again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I really like the Lundberg Thin Stackers rice cakes because they're a nice thin and crispy snack to have on hand. I don't get much black pepper flavor from these, they mostly just taste salted.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Taastes good 😍😍 the size of the package is really great and the quality is amazing tastes amazing too

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Best rice cakes ever! What the others should be, great ingredients & made in the USA!