KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Thank goodness for this body wash. I use it a couple times a week (more now that I’m sweating in the summer season) and it helps me feel squeaky clean and refreshed. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this is very gentle and refreshing. It’s cleared my shoulder/back acne up like crazy!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have sensitive skin so it was slightly irritated at first but quickly adjusted before I stopped and I have been enjoying the wash everyday now I use just a small amount for the whole body. And it is enough. I personally don’t mind the scent because I am okay with tea tree scents. (If you don’t like tea tree maybe it would be an issue).

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Gentle and good for sensitive skin, makes my skin clean & moist

Posted on May 26, 2022

10/10 you can see the difference after first use. leaves my super skin soft and clean without drying it out

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Good body wash I saw a 15% change

Posted on May 28, 2022

I didn’t like it

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The smell and quality are very good! Suitable for dry skin Loved it! Will order more 😊

a38ae4c8-3481-4fa2-8859-f238c5da2714
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Probably because it is natural, the foaming is horribly bad. It has a weak scent and is an American brand, but for some reason I am disappointed with the scent that is often found in Korean products. The only good thing is the design of the bottle, which is small for the price. Unfortunately, I don't repeat.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very beautiful and smells good