KE

Posted on May 23, 2022
So far so good!

Others have mentioned the dispenser and difficulties administering. It's fair criticim (room for improvement here in the design). We've managed to get round this by dropping directly into the baby's mouth; he often sticks his tongue and licks the dropper so this helps a lot. As for the product itself, it's a little too early to say if it's effective or not. He's not been worse mind - guess time will tell :-)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I’ve been using these since my baby was born and she has never been colicky or had an upset stomach. No diaper rashes. No reaction to vaccines. I think this is great for her immune system and she has tolerated it well from day one. We use it every day and love it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

From someone with a science background, I spent time looking at the different strains and reading some papers about the benefits / placebo. So far this specific supplement seems to have strains that may improve signs of colic, digestion and immunity! Age appropriate from birth as they are drops. As an exclusively breastfeeding mom, it’s hard to find drops with everything all in one - it even has vitamin d! I highly recommend- I even paid for the extra shipping just to get it in Canada! Worth it. Baby’s symptoms of tummy pain has significantly improved. I purchased two bottles and will purchase again once I’m out!

I like every single thing about this product only the thing that it should be consumed within 2 months of opening ! I don’t like to use probiotic myself for quit long time , i usually give it for a week or so to boost my flora & enhance it with food , I like to leave the rest for my internal body wisdom! I bought this after antibiotic course that I had to use for my baby for ear infection , which altered his bowel completely, had notice some changes gradually , but unfortunately i discarded after that because of expiration! But this is one of the best here for babies

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It’s been almost a month since I started giving it to my now three months old baby. 7 drops seemed to be too much because she popped two three times a day, which is really unusual for us since I am breastfeeding. Three drops in the morning does a wonderful job making our colics gone. I have nothing to compare them to but I’m satisfied with the drops. If anything changes I will update my review. Btw it is believed that breastfed babies don’t need any probiotics. So it’s up to you to decide. But I would definitely add it to the formula. Best wishes

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This worked wonders for my colicky newborn. I’ve given him one dose per day for a month now and I ordered a second bottle. It has the strains of probiotics important for babies. It’s easy enough to give to him and he seems to like the taste. We have seen a major improvement with his weight gain and a more comfy belly.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Best probiotic! We discovered this when our son was 2 months old after trying a few other brands. This keeps him regular unlike the others we’ve tried.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I've ordered this item a few times already because this is a brand I trust. My children were all born via C-section and also have all eventually gone exclusive formula-fed within the first few months of life, so I give them Lovebug products to try to help build up a healthy gut for them. I'm going to move onto the Lovebug infant prebiotic + probiotic powder packets now but, regarding these drops, they were great, even though I did find the speed of the dropper very slow while waiting for the seven drops (haha)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The product is great. It has a single drip nozzle so that you don’t get buildup from putting a dropper back and forth into a bottle as with some other brands. Keeps it clean and germ free for baby!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is ok. My 15 month old takes the drops with no problem, so I assume they taste all right. They have improved her digestion some as well. However, the dropper to dispense the probiotics is extremely irritating to use. The serving is 6 or 7 drops, and it takes me a minute to get that many out of the dropper. I think I would prefer to have a different way to get the drops out because this just makes it really difficult to use and keep using regularly which is really important with probiotics.