KE

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Not bad at all

Ok this is a tough one. I am not sure if I like it or not. This is the most "beef" tasting stuff I have ever had. It is SO rich in flavour it is almost too much. But then it isn't bad tasting or anything. I can't drink it straight up in one go, the flavour becomes too much for me. But little by little I kind of enjoy it..yea I am not high this is just..very interesting. If you dont normally eat a lot of meat you may know what I am talking about.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Where should I start,love the flavour . I am trying to get in keto with fasting and this broth was the best choice to fill me up entail my first meal.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Tastes as if has been cooked on the stove few minutes ago... I have used other brands' powder, however no doubt, this is the best (and so are the other tastes available).

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Yummy~ it becomes one of my quickly easy healthy keto bone broth soup base for my konjac noodle soup

9871966c-a8e8-4fdc-b277-c01ff1b48346
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

So good the be the first thing to eat to break my fast. Feeling great and fuelled.

Posted on May 23, 2022

super good for my boring keto diet routine. really good taste.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Saves me time making bone broth. IHERB always has a fast delivery .

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I like putting instant udon ramen noodles inside and eat this as a soup. this is an absolute time saver. I love it!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This broth is a little creamy with plenty of fat. Surprisingly delicious. A bit pricey, but worth it for the taste, texture and convenience.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Rich nutrition to supplement for a keto diet but the taste can be improved