KE

Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Great taste and texture - WARNING: HARD TO STOP EATING THIS

Very good chocolate flavour it's like you are having desserts for breakfast. Serving size is about 1/3 of a cup which is hard to stick to because it's so delicious. Doesn't have any weird after taste and the ingredients seemed clean to me. It didn't affect my blood sugar but it was hard for me to stick to their serving size LOL

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am a sweet teeth who cannot live without chocolate. However, I realized sugar gives me a bad gut environment which disturb my mood and skin condition. Once I saw this granola, I needed to try and I love it! I add this to my Greek yogurt for breakfast with berries. It is sweet with good hazelnut flavor with no sugar! Also love the ingredients with no preservatives. Size is bit small, but can understand it considering it's quality. Wish they make it with organic as well.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have received the package in good condition. I pare this keto granola with almond milk or sometimes I use this to make my own granola bars. I am not sure of the benefits but so far I do not get constipation. Recommended to take for breakfast, you can also add banana or strawberries.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Super crunchy, sweet enough, very chocolate forward. It taste absolutely like a fancy granola. For me it was a great topping for my yogurt and porridge. I'm not in keto dieting, I just make different choices from the regular products. 100% nice, sweet, crunchy. I'll definitely buy it again or try another flavor from this brand.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best low carb granola I’ve tried so far. It really tastes of chocolate and it’s crunchy without having a weird aftertaste . I use it in the morning for breakfast , just adding milk ,but I also like to snack on it straight from the bag. The size is quite small so I run out pretty fast, but I still recommend it !

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

loved it, totally recommend i just wish it came in larger bags as it only last a week.Great also as a snack . add a little almond milk and you are good too go the choc chip within it as so yum not too sweet . on the whole i loved this cereal and think sometimes when one is doing keto there is a very limited supply of nice cereals most are bland and tasteless but this was just perfect

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Tried all three of these granolas. If I've got to rank them, this is probably my third choice. Probably just more of a preference for breakfast foods -- despite my sweet tooth, I'm not as drawn to chocolate in the morning. Does have a nice chocolate flavor, though. It is a crunchy granola, which I love. Does have a very slight cooling feel on the tongue (if you experience that with erythitol) but its not so significant that it puts me off the product. Less of a cooling feel than the blueberry flavor.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This Keto Granola was AMAZING.....If it were a bigger bag I would have gobbled it all up. I loved the hazelnut taste to it and it was perfect for on the go, or a topping on yogurt/smoothies. I would love to try other kind and would order again for sure :)

This is so delicious--my favorite snack since being on the keto diet. A bit pricey but really good. This Chocolate Hazelnut flavor is chocolatey but not overpowering, it is a delicious blend of nuts and quite addictive! I have to limit my intake. Livlo is an excellent brand and I want to try their other products.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Oh wow! This big package surprized me. So glad I took a whim and bought this. My family's new favourite breakfast. Servings for the package is more than some though it's also more expensive if not on sale. Love how it is keto friendly, low carb yet taste and quality are great!