KE

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Good but good luck!

This could be the best keto bread mix out there. Reminds me more of a mix of cornbread and typical biscuits. I think because the main ingredient (almond) pushes the flavor in that direction. The biggest problem with these is actually buying them from Iherb. They often sell out within 2 or 3 days after coming into stock (at least for my countries warehouse). Then they take like a month to come back into stock. I enabled Iherb notifications for this 1 product. The next biggest drawback is carb count. 2g per biscuit doesnt sound bad.. but its hard to stop at 1 biscuit, so you're probably going to be snacking on them a bit more. And then when youre done eating, the weight of the almond hits you, and its obvious how heavy it is. Definitely buy it if you get the chance though

I hated it and then I loved it. my biggest issue is the instructions, not that I am new to baking, but sometimes I prefer to just not think And follow the instructions. Which is what I did in this case. They came out tasting great but the look and texture not so much.. It made about 10 small alien looking scones I also think adding salt is necessary. I believe I would but this again if I don't get lazy to make my own form scratch.

ec6aea39-a9cd-4864-81a5-86e2812303d2
7d3bcdb6-7e91-4abc-8733-d9b5d087090b
b31d1f9e-9ed1-4344-ad70-a07e2742771d
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love these biscuits! They're quite expensive when you look at the ingredients, but somehow they're much better than the keto biscuits I make from scratch. I'll probably only buy them if they are discounted.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

These were really yummy. They were a little dense/heavy because they are almond flour based, but I thought they made a tasty replacement for traditional biscuits.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

i made a very delicious pancake with this one 😍, it has for sugar in it so its safe for diabetic.

5f824c7f-da47-4829-ad88-14f765c8123f
Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I’m not one to normally leave reviews but these biscuits are amazing! I haven’t tried any other keto bread but I have been missing bread since starting a low carb diet last week. I added garlic salt and cheese to them to make them savory and they were bomb!!! Almost taste like Red Lobster biscuits!!!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Reasonable priced product. Love it! When I am on my sugarfree diet

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

So flakey and yummy! Definitely follow the suggestion on back by adding additional seasoning. Delicious!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Actually I haven't used it to bake but to replace flour when preparing crepes and it worked really well!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Nice little biscuit to round out a meal without all the "junk" in it!