KE

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Unmatched product 10/10

Best electrolyte drink mix I've ever tried. Incredible taste when using ice water and really works for dehydration. Mixes easily with cold water. Great to have after coffee, between meals or for working out and/or sauna. Its slightly expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. My favourites so far are Tangerine and passion fruit, have not tried strawberry and lemon lime. Great product of high quality from serious high tech brand.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Liquid IV is by far the best electrolyte drink for me. I live in Germany and can hardly get it anywhere, so iherb is a great option. Açaí Berry is among the best flavors and I can’t get enough of it. A tiny bit more on the sweeter side.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Quality ingredients, with good flavors. I've found it very helpful for recovering from sport, just less stiff overall after playing for 2 hours in all weather.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am in love with this product. It hydrates your full body. I hope herb bring bigger size. The taste is fantastic. Also the ingredients are very good. I will buy this product again and again. كلمة يهبل شوي عليه

It’s just too sweet! But gotta admit taste is good, I’m taking meds that make me feel dehydrated all day, and it’s sooo frustrating that no matter how much water I drink it’s never enough. I’ve had 3 little bags so far and I’m not sure if it had made me feel more hydrated? Also, there aren’t enough! I need one for everyday and this is not affordable if I need it daily every month!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I thought these were tasty and convenient but they are quite expensive for 10 glasses of electrolytes. I drank some when I was hungover and I think it did help with dehydration but was not a miracle worker. May purchase again in the future if on sale

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great product for hydration Taste is amazing and not to sweet. low Calorie products size is bigger then the store product

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

So yummy ! Love my liquid IV, gives me loads of energy and tastes great

Posted on May 24, 2022

Delivered very quickly. Tastes great and keeps me hydrated while working out. Better than sports drinks

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great flavour, and one of the best prices available in Canada for this product.