KE

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
handy and tasty

Fabulous to have in your bag so you can just add it to water when you feel like it. Nice alone or with freshly squeezed juice.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Surprisingly tastes really great and has become my coffee replacement. This is the first time I was able to stop drinking coffee without withdrawal symptoms

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

used it on my bike rides and did not disappoint! it extended my energy and kept me hydrated. The taste is awesome too! I would just love it more if its easier to tear and pour to my water bottle.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I usually turn to an energy drink in the morning and after having tried many other energy boosters, this has taken the place of the energy drink and it absolutely powers me through the day. Cannot recommend it enough.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Ooo the taste is like a bitter green veggie smoothie, and smells like alfalfa, so be ready for that! Not as delicious as some flavors, to my palate. The green color is less appealing for quality refreshment and looks kinda gross, as if matcha tea powder and lawn clippings landed in Crystal light lemonade. I'll drink it cause it's hydrating and I need hydration benefits, but after this 10 packet size box I won't be reordering this flavor.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

These are amazing if you are looking for a boost in energy. The only draw back for me is if I haven’t eaten it makes me quite jittery.

I love that there are b vitamins, high quality ingredients and a good value for the size.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I actually didn’t tried it but my boyfriend did and he says that it gave him a boost of energy!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

An amazing product and will not be last purchase

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Tasty and really an energy booster