KE

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Such a nice serum for such a great price. Love the combination of ingredients in this one. I put this on in the morning before sunscreen and my skin looks more even now.

Posted on May 2, 2022

C serum use and size are good

34c2dc7e-a861-4bbe-932d-45ae9923bcbf
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Top aroma, easy application or use..Quality really fulfills the promise, as for the ideal size for everyday life... My wife has been using it and her age is 42 years... The package is very well packed and all the composition, it really brings a lot of benefit... it leaves the skin smooth.. My wife uses it often.. Her skin is sensitive, and we had no worries... Super Recommend!!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The benefit is two weeks. Use it. The result is slow, but I hope to see a result in the end 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 There is no smell of the product Shout before moisturizer, suitable size, gentle on the skin

16248866-5691-406d-ac91-484d3937dac0
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it's perfect for the tanning season. The feeling of use is also very good without being sticky. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin and was gentle on my skin. I use it morning and night. I liked the scent and bought it.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really liked the serum. The consistency is not quite liquid, it has no smell. Excellent natural composition. But after the serum, it is necessary to use a moisturizing cream. I really liked it, I will repeat it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

There is almost no aroma, and the quality is okay. Although the bottle is white, it is said that it is painted with paint, which can prevent ultraviolet rays.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Good, and it does not cause irritation or sensitivity to my skin, I put it on and after it dries, I spray my face with a little water, then I add hyaluronic acid, then niacinamide, and the last thing is a moisturizer

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Use morning and evening after toner. The skin is smooth and glowing, lightened the pigments in my face. Highly recommend