KE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Ok

I saw many reviews of this brand so my expectations is quite high. After using for about a month now I don't feel anything special. The texture is light and has orangey scent. It helps a little bit with moisture and vitamin c is not that strong so it doesn't burn my sensitive skin. I won't buy it again because I had used other vitamin c serum which I felt better for my skin.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Smells orange !!!!! Super vitamin c serum !!! I hope my skin change for this

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have already used half a tube, I like it in general, I use it under the cream in the morning after a shower, it smells like an orange. It is difficult for me to track the effect, because I use a lot of things for my face, including salon care on a regular basis. So overall not bad. I took it because the cosmetologist recommended including cosmetics with vitamin C in my care to maintain skin elasticity, plus I drink a course of vitamins C to strengthen blood vessels.

7acb12b9-f98b-46b4-b666-21b75c3cf491
6a7b9b5e-62d3-48fd-a691-285b3a377002
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is my first vitamin C remedy. I know it is a great antioxidant for the skin. This tool has a stable form. Therefore, there will be no unwanted oxidations and other "side effects". The consistency is thick, as if a little oily. Sticky. But for me this is not a problem) It smells like citrus. I use the second month, I really like the effect. Perfectly evens out the tone, brightens post-acne, the skin is radiant. I use it in an evening routine with a moisturizing toner, after 20-30 minutes I close it with Atopalm cream

e603f47d-c0ef-4ee2-a1d5-bfe7e4a6dffa
Natalia
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Serum is the bomb! The composition is gorgeous .. in the first positions are natural products. The smell is not annoying. Just a little bit of serum needs to be added to one application .. economical .. enough for winter / spring. First I cleanse my face, then apply serum and seal it all with cream. The skin is hydrated and nourished. The wrinkles are less visible. The serum came up to me .. if anything, I'm over forty, my skin is oily)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Serum for the care of aging skin. Contains water, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, damask rose flower water, witch hazel water, glycerin, aloe leaf juice, nicotinamide, globularia extract, brown algae extract, Irish moss extract, grapefruit peel oil, vegetable hyaluronic acid, bilberry fruit extract, glycolic acid, astaxanthin, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, acai berry extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, ubiquinone, camellia leaf extract, kelp extract, green tea leaf extract, pomegranate fruit extract. The price is a bit overpriced. but it can be purchased at a discount. I apply it to clean skin after toner, it tightens the skin a bit, so I apply olive squalane to the serum. I use it at night because the color of the serum is orange. citrus aroma is present.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this serum because of the composition. It doesn't smell much, the color is bright orange. By the way, the bottle is not white as in the photo, but transparent. I have combo skin and it fits well. It was tacky at first and then faded to zero. In terms of effect, I have nothing to compare with, but I already see that the face is rested. If you like it leave a comment 👍

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I didn't use it, but I took it from the evaluation

Lisica
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Have wanted to try for a long time. Hope it doesn't cause allergies.