KE

2,953
1,308
Missgemmakelly
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
This product works after just 1 use!!!

The product actually works after just one use!! I have been used the advanced clinicals range for the last 9 months and love it but wanted to change this time as my skin was getting used to that brand so I read everyone’s reviews and bought myself a tub of this and whoah!!! After applying it to my clean face before bed, the next day my skin was lightly peeling (which is the products job to produce new skin cells/layer). The smell is citrusy and pleasant. You only need a tiny bit dabbed across your face, so this product will last months and months given it’s size. The packaging is lovely too. Looks like an expensive brands product. Definitely value for money with this baby! I’ve scaled back to using it only twice a week until my skins used to it because a peeling face isn’t the sexiest look but hey, it works! If my review was helpful and made your decision to purchase or not purchase the product please like my review. Will be much appreciated :)

933f7021-9300-4a2e-9789-de24a3509ab2
d04cf27e-a50d-442c-898c-474de4f2d849
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Please thumbs up my review, it helps me review more! Beeest retinol. So effective and gentle. This will forever be my favourite retinol. I don’t have before and after pictures but at one point in my life this was my only skincare product and my skin got SO much better. This product is awesome. Good size, good for ageing skin, helps texture. Packaging is a bit unsanitary not going to lie but like mmm I love the citrus smell and stuff. IT IS EFFECTIVE! Please thumbs up!

8f8345c6-242d-42f3-a809-9cfa0ee534e7
42b93484-c48e-403a-b2e5-98811dc93d88
e99a12e8-bec0-41a7-a224-ff3b5ab387c0

I noticed a huge difference in my mom's skin , especially around the eye area , the fine lines disappears , the deep one still there but I'm sure it will get rid of it through microneedling ❤️ , I love it , the best Retinol I purchased here so far , the packaging is fancy 😍😂 love it too , she uses a moisturizer from eucirin after it ,and sunscreen on daylight . please like my review ,I was really honest 🥺❤️ (the pictures were taken in the first time I get it I'll add another picture of it , it's almost empty it lasts for almost two months 😊👌

27d2b369-323a-4f0a-be7b-868161c9c49c
5dc734bd-02a1-4ff9-8841-da53912ecc26
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

i´ve been using this for a few days and I can already see some results, pores are less visible and my skin looks smoother, after applying it dead skin starts to peel off in the next couple of days so it´s best not to use this more than twice a week. It does a great job moisturizing the skin and smells like oranges. If my review was helpful please leave a like 💕Thank you.

24352baf-7682-4dc8-a134-0c86a007c57b
Posted on May 16, 2022

It has been very effective in improving my skin quality, and I will continue to use it. At first, my skin peeled a little, but it will be fine after about a week. Now everything is normal! By the way, it is very important to pay attention to sun protection during the day

bc3a8220-9254-48a8-b06b-ae9ed11f3be2
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

First applying tonight for my skin care routine. When I open it it smells good like orange smell or something. After applying it on my face and neck there is a certain tingling sensation but I think this is normal for a cream like this (retinol) Gonna update after one week of using this product but I think its a good one. Update for this product I think its good it benefits on my skin but I think I should used this on winter because summer is so hot. You just need to put some moisturizer. And in the morning a sunblock.

3c904be9-b682-4ea4-bc22-dbc323f619fc
138c5696-572d-45fb-8486-abaa9f781802
109a1c56-a3e1-4f24-8006-a8e0d3809f9f
3ba24730-686c-4a25-a663-4fe0a677c6e5
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Using this after getting used to the advanced clinicals retinol. This is a cream texture and feels more intense than the other one. It burns sometimes when my skin is particularly dry but Other than that it feels fine when layered on top of moisturiser. It smells quite citrusy. When I use this my skin usually looks smooth and plump the next day. The jar feels nice and I think it’s more sophisticated

e837fde5-367e-4a09-a294-b3c7fb49eb9c
af3f78c6-74ba-4558-a8db-93df3ff9b0d4
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,510

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

light scented Retinol, good quality and thick ingredient used, big container size, good packaging. I use this Retinol every nite without any problem for 5 months already and my face skin seems smoother and brighter. The dark spots on my cheeks are still there but seems a bit lighter now. I am going to continue using it to see a better result on my face.

24567ffc-79a8-4533-a4c9-34ea21668cee
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am so excited to use this product because of the quality and there no bad scent in it the size is perfect the package is perfect am also hoping the benefit will be great to I love the composition and I wonder it will moisturize and the texture will be

9ab960e9-d9dd-42c2-8cef-7189f811510b