KE

4.8
Based on 3,112 Ratings
2,624
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I use B 12 and feel so Excellent. My symtoms were, fatigue (I could't get enough sleep and would wake up tired), ear ringing, tingling in my legs, daily diarhea, some balance loss, its getting better 🙏 for 4 weeks, then once every 2 weeks. Now once every 4-6 weeks. I do them myself, its very easy.

baa98e3c-fd6c-42b1-b0d1-8d03762bb8de

This helps the pins and needles I feel on my arms and legs, hands and feet. I take it with B complex vitamins with folic acid. I noticed when I stop (if on long vacation) I would start feeling pins and needles again. :( Drinking alcohol doesn’t help. Perfect size and dosage, as I can control if I want to take 1000mg. Potent and high absorption, good quality ingredient in methyl form. Doesn’t taste chalky, I like the strawberry flavor.

7d625f54-cddc-41c4-9b83-0541933e7697
Boazjabareen
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good folic acid it’s giving you Energy And I don’t feel aside effect It’s help metabolism And have a very good taste.

574d461e-3491-4d2b-9f0d-ec65a7df9c64
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I do not eat much meat and animal products and I managed to increase my b12 significantly. From 1 pill / day I got to 2 / week in just one month so the effect is instant. Remember to lick the pills not swallow them instantly! The most tasty supplement I’m using, good taste and the size is very convenient.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

this product is Kosher (כשר), Use it without fear of kosher. taste good, boost your energy and not interfering with your metabolism, no side effects. Because B vitamins are water-soluble, it is not possible to get poisoning from consuming a high amount, and no harm is known from over-consuming the vitamin. Excess B vitamins are excreted in the urine. This product is cheap for a lot of quality, small size package for long term use.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I've tried a few vitamin b12 products and I've never liked the taste of any of them until I tried this one. It seems that Life Extension had another Vitamin B12 that was a different flavor (not sure if it is a different product or an old flavor), but this product I'm reviewing is strawberry-flavored and tastes fine. In the future, I'll make sure to purchase this flavor and not the other one because I didn't like the other flavor. Regarding size, for me, the lozenge is small (compared to some of my other pills, like calcium supplements). Regarding packaging, this does not have a child-proof lid. It is easy to open. I received this order very quickly and am grateful for iHerb's consistent fast and accurate shipping!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022
1,397

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like the quality of this products because the ingredient and sizes are good. It gas a good taste and awesome effect. Perfect package very cute good potency and it helps our nervous system and good metabolism. It helps to boost our energy and it jas folic acid that good to out body. Higit recommended to all New users.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022