KE

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,141
3,436
Great for women’s health

This product’s ingredients was recommended for overall breast health and for lymph wellness. Easy to swallow and high quality. I like that their is only a small amount of DIM....it is gentle and effective. Some other DIM supplements cause adverse reactions to gentle hormone balance. I LOVE the cruciferous veg extracts and it is just an overall awesome company that answers my questions when I reach their support.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

on my third bottle, just to reduce my cancer risks but not taking it very often. recently i find that it might help me to reduce my always hungry feeling, but not as effective as chromium + vanadium, Nopal cactus, burdock, Eleuthero, and astragalus. as i always feel hungry often, so i try each supplements and see which cud eliminate it within half an hour. i need to hv a few and to rotate them. i like the quality and ingredients, with hv them ready all the time.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023
1,696

Super, super, super! The positive effect of the capsules was felt when it was about a month after I stopped taking them, because the chest and PMS pain returned. The indol was prescribed by gynecologist, because there was an operation to remove fibromioma, as well as mastopathy. Now I am flying endometriosis. Without an indol, things got worse, the mood jumps, the chest aches. It is very unfortunate that this particular manufacturer is not available. I will look for something else. Girls, take it, you will not regret it. really effective thing. Take it after the doctor’s recommendation

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Posted on Oct 29, 2022
1,486

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is an excellent brand with no fillers. I use this for hormone balance, and to keep uterine fibroids and endometriosis in check, particularly in expelling excess estrogen and toxins. Potent, high quality ingredients make up each capsule, which are easy to take. I feel an improvement in my cycle after just one month.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I heard this helps regulate the hormonal levels in women, especially for those dealing with PCOS. I usually take these once or twice a month and it helps make my period cycle more consistent. This is triple strength so it has high dosage. I would not suggest taking these every day. For me, 1-2 times a month is already sufficient. You just have to take this at a time that matches your cycle.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Good choice of vegetables that I think are beneficial to my health. The capsules are easy to swallow. These capsules don't lea e any taste and are kept cool and fresh in the dark bottle. The bottle is well packed and sealed. The quality of the ehole supplement is great.