KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 15, 2023
A minor, but not appreciable, difference.

LE's products are known for their quality, efficacious formulations, and bringing novel ingredients to the market that are hard to find. I had hopes for this product but, for me, I didn't notice much of a difference. For me it was like taking a weak tribulus product - you might feel a little bit, but it's not that strong. I tried taking 2, but that only seemed to give me a head ache. 4 stars for the quality and above-mentioned attributes of Life Extension's products.

Supplement Advice
Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,864
7,356

LE is always providing the best formulas in the industry. Very good product with proven clinical dosages for boosting testosterone, free testosterone and controling estrogen levels.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Trusted product - maybe a bit pricey - but a proprietary ingredient that demonstrated in studies good results in order of blood flow etc.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Good quality, good ingredient , taste good , i will buy again

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Seems like it is helping my husband. He is taking it along with DHEA and feels much more energetic.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,147
1,722

Great testosterone boosting supplement. Really feel it within a week of using. Mood, energy and drive is considerably higher.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

good quality and ingredient. love the size and dosage. taste was good.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.