KE
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Best if taken the morning

I don't know why but on me this reishi extract has a stimulating effect, which is no problem except if taken in the evening. I have tried several extracts from different brands and this is definitely the strongest I have tried, I immediately felt a benefit and improvement on energy. I recommend it (though if taken in the morning).

Posted on Feb 6, 2023
1,486

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Reishi is a type of mushroom that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for its various health benefits. It is also known as the "Mushroom of Immortality" due to its medicinal properties. The extract of reishi mushrooms is rich in compounds such as beta-glucans, triterpenoids, and polysaccharides, which are thought to provide a range of health benefits, including boosting the immune system, reducing inflammation, and improving liver function. The 60 vegetarian capsules are easy to take and the packaging is professional. The delivery was prompt and the price is reasonable.

iloveshopping
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I bought this for my mom for her daily immunity needs when it is back in stock. The capsules are medium dark earthly color. The capsules size is normal in size, neither big nor small. It has a slight woody herbal scent and it tastes quite bitter according to my mom. She felt more calming effect with this reishi as she starts her days of "endless" house chores. In short, she felt good with this reishi compared to the other one she tried.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

This is the only kind of reishi that ever worked for me but unfortunately LE mixes it with stearic acid and silica which is not necessary because Swanson used to sell this same exact formula of reishi with just rice powder as filler for the capsules. Unfortunately it was discontinued and this is the only one of its kind left that I know of to date.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
1,536

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I swifted from Nature's Way Reishi to this one. The price of Nature's Way has doubled in the recent year, and I tend to swift between brands to see different results. You only need to take one capsule of Life Extenstion daily to have 3 times that of the dose of NW. After taking Life Extenstion, I feel more energetic when I get up in the morning.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The capsule size is small and easy to swallow. Finished the bottle haven't seen any different. Will switch to CS-4 for daily supplement.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you