KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Noticed a decline in memory and overall mental reaction. Decided to supplement my diet with anything to help the case. After all, losing your capability to think clearly and remember things well is the most terrifying thing. After about a week or a week and a half started noticing some positive effects. Don't know if it is those caps per se... but there is definitely an effect. I take these together with collagen, MACA and regular multi-vitamins so something out of these 4 is working, or maybe it is all of them. So far there were no bad aftereffects or allergies. The caps' size is small and the are easy to swallow. There are 100 caps so it will last around three months. Overall, seems like a great product. The benefits are evident. Remembering and recollecting things has become easier and the brain seems to be in a much more reactive state. So must be a quality product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I think these are great for people who have high cortisol. I tried several other supplements for high cortisol and this is the only one that helped me without upsetting my stomach. I feel calmer, better mind clarity, better concentration.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I cannot live without these tablets! Quality ingredients, and the best sleep I’ve ever had. They are a vegetable based capsule so no gelatine which is a bonus!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great product. High benefit. Easy to swallow. High quality. Good dosage

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

l’m always taking this because of it’s quality and reputaion. The ingredients are good for healthy brain.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It really does what it says. Major memory and intellect improvement

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this brand so much . I have yet to receive and I can’t wait to get the product

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

There are many, many supplements one can choose for brain health. Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an is an especially important part of the membranes of brain cells. Clinical trials have demonstrated that PS can support cognitive performance, as well as memory and attention.

Posted on May 29, 2021

it is good for mood issues. also helps reduce unwanted cortisol and adrenaline reduces stress-2c for adults. very helpful for kids with asd when they show aggression and wild activity in evening - 1c 1hr after dinner.