KE

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

small pills smooth and soft to take so it's not too difficult to take 4 together even. I recommend it. good quality and size and I think it's suitable even for old age. seems like good ingredients too. good quality and I will continue to use. worth the price for sure.

I bought this multivitamins because the one that my doctor gave me was out of stock. I compared the potion with the other brands this one has almost the same formula. One annoying thing is you have to take it 4 times with food. I had to find something to eat just to take the vitamin.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I used this throughout my pregnancy and breastfeeding also. It has the best form of all ingredients (ex: folate instead of folic acid) and it includes DHA and Choline. I would say great quality for the price.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product. I have been using it while being pregnant and it has all the ingredients i need with no side effects. It is very recommended. High quality.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Almost cover everything you needed during pregnancy, except Calcium for a sound reason - the iron cant be absorbed if you intake Calcium at the same time. I take this and calcium the next meal, it's all good so far~~ highly recommend

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I have other supplements but it’s lacking some metal ingredients that are here in this pill so I’m just taking one instead of the recommended four. Based on my mummy reading around the net.. I think vitamin A is rather high for the recommended amount so best to get advise from your doc. Well it does have that faint fishy smell and it’s much obvious if you burp your consumed supplement.. so do take note as I understand some people cannot tolerate the fishy smell. Otherwise I do find the pill comprehensive. The few with DHA and the fact I can choose to take a reduced amount. The pill is relatively small to swallow too.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

The soft gels are quite small and so easy to swallow which is especially good when I have nausea and I can’t swallow too large pills. I also like that it has good amounts of dha and choline so that I don’t have to add on so many other pills

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great all round vitamin although wish they had more iron

Posted on May 13, 2022

Excellent daily supplement. This composition and ingredients was recommended by my nutritionist.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

These vitamins have all lots of great ingredients including choline, just take my calcium separately