KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 18, 2023
Using this as health insurance

I'm concerned with general health including blood pressure, insulin sensitivity and cancer risk. I take these every other day with other sulphurophane supplements like broccomax from Jarrows. I don't eat alot of brassica vegies, hence why I am taking this. I'm taking these primarily to reduce cancer risk. I don't have any anecdotes for other health benefits, as there hasn't been any changes that I notice. I'd also take Avmacol or BROQ if I could afford it. Regarding the enteric coating, I would still eat this with food like yoghurt as it still apparently has poor conversion once it reaches the intestinal path.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

When detoxing I always turn to Broccoli for its amazing cleansing qualities. However, sometimes there's only so much Broccoli one can eat lol. I bought these capsules to take a break from the food and they didn't disappoint. I felt great when taking them and even started to lose weight. The capsules were about medium sized but still easy enough to take. The quality speaks for itself and I would definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I really like this brand, but this blend just didn't work out for me. I am used to taking a blend that has vitamin E that worked wonders for my hormones, but I kind of just reverted back when taking this. Check out Zhou if this doesn't help regulate you.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I read that broccoli extract help activate a substance that reduces wrinkles and used another brand containing only broccoli extracts that showed visible results. What I liked about this one is that it included other compounds with all the antioxidants that can help you improve your health! It seems as effective as the other brand and I am really satisfied with its quality!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is my second or third purchase. I did not see the effects directly. But the combined vegetables formulas inside is great. Cons : big tablet and expensive

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

hard to find a blend at this price. doesn't seem to be alot of mixes in the market so u get both in one pill. easy to take

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this because I suspect that I have PCOS since my period is late for around 1-2 weeks. I took this for 3 consecutive days and immediately had my period. However, after taking this I felt a bit of pain/numbness in my lower abdomen (the same area where I have my cramps), I am not sure if this DIM supplement caused it. I think it is better to take one capsule once a week instead of consecutively, since the DIM dosage is quite high.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I appreciate the ingredients in this formulation. As far as I can tell, it is helping me metabolize estrogen which is my reason for taking this product. However, this tablet size is hard for me to swallow.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

for the sullforaphane is effecting my mood somehow i feel more alive and active, the pills are great with no side affects, thank you , merci beacoup, תודה רבה. =============================== after using one week i have noticed better sleep, better cognition and more connected to every one, more active, i feel more alive - i recommand to take on empty stomach in the morning and let it dissolve for half an hour dont eat anything👌