KE

4.7
Based on 1,444 Ratings
1,115
Posted on May 10, 2022

Package is great! This is my third bottle , I think it really helps me by looking less tired, I m 38 and looked younger ever since. I got covid before and I don’t feel tiredness after this The same ingredient drug that sells locally in my place are 3times the price so I m definitely getting it from iHerb

5d105342-1b0c-4123-b4f6-a8f09a14a92a
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Anti aging is the main reason I take it. At 82 years of age I am outlasting my peer group hands down. My brain is quite sharp, physical health good. Perfect blood pressure and my Doctor is surprised at my condition for age. I do take a lot of products from Iherb.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,468

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I have heard about this product for awhile and thought I would finally give it a go. Don't really feel anything but after taking it consistently for over a month I can definitely feel more vitalised. Studied more on it and seems to have proven clinical studies of benefits

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

My eyelashes and eyebrows are the most noticeable side effect of this wonderful supplement. I’m taking it for it’s youth properties, and the fact I can see my eye lashes and eyebrows thicken when I’ve been taking this for 3 weeks, gives me hope that the internal benefits are happening too. I ran out for a few months, and both went back to normal , and when I started up again the same effect occurred. Very happy!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have taken the pills for at least one month to see if there are any improvements on my health in particular my renal conditions. Now, I need to take more to see if there is any quality effect from me. By the ways,. In general, the delivery to my living place is very fast and the package is so firm.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Previously used NAD at 300 mg once a day but stopped for several months due to supply issues. Restarting supplements I use the lowest "effective dose" to avoid any negative issues. Since NAD is "patented" the pricing is "uniform" however iHerb had this at a few dollars less than the other legitimate sites. Product is odorless, easy to swallow, tasteless and does increase my general energy level. There is no "niacin flushing" with real NAD ( Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride ) even at 300 mg daily.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Price is affordable. One capsule every day is recommended, which is only 100 mg, so I reckon it's for those who are 35 years old or under. When you get older, the daily intake may need to increase. I have not felt the benefits of this supplement just yet, but i believe it takes time to work on your cells.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

NR works for me, I started off with Life Extension which I noticed the sustained effects of gradually increased energy and focus as well as clarity of thought. If you’ve ever wanted to take Nicotinamide Riboside(NR) to increase your NAD levels and have been put off by the initial cost investment, then this is the absolute best value to test out NR by life extension most especially because it contains Niagen(of Tru-Niagen) at 100mg per capsule, which means great quality.