KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Life Extension NAD+ and Resveratrol

I read at least 15 medical emails a day for the last 20 plus years and index the ones I feel make sense. I suggest you Google "benefits of NAD+) and "benefits of resveratrol" and make your own decisions. I take both for anti aging and at 81 yrs I am still very active mentally and physically. What more can I say? Do your own reading and see if you agree with me.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Having a higher dose of NAD, plus the other ingredients helping to target inflammation was suggested for my IVF protocol, to help with egg quality. After using this, (with a few other changes), the number of eggs retrieved was doubled during my next cycle and I froze my first genetically normal embryo.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have been taking this for about 3 months now. I am 48yo and have had ME/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for the past 20 years. The CFS causes severe brain fog and I do feel that since taking this product my cognitive skills and stamina have increased. My physical energy has improved on some days, but I still have crashes. I will keep taking it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Needed to support my immune system recently and boost my energy after a tough year, so I thought would give it a try; don't know exactly how it works, would recommend it as part of a commitment to healthy ageing which includes eating well, staying active and working out with weights. No niacin flush or taste, I'll keep using it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

You always send my product orders very precisely and fast. I am very happy to do shopping with you. In addition, no company can sell products lower than your prices. Thanks for everything, Iherb.

00ad2f4f-7a7b-4fc8-a476-14351efb7e8f
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

this product is life changer! or fitness body hack! not only the good overall body condition i do feel currently, but also great mood! i add more reservratol dose daily to this and it feels great!

adc2e7fb-cbce-4550-9da6-c9e9db58fe13
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

NAD+ production and the amount of NAD circulating through the body naturally decline as you get older. While this is a natural process, low NAD levels can impact the body’s ability to work efficiently and result in lower energy production. Taking an NAD supplement helps raise the levels of NAD+ circulating in the body, which may help slow down the health changes associated with aging. This formulation also has Bio Quercetin, Trans-Resveratrol and Fisetin in small amounts. I don't use this formula anymore because I take those additional items separately so I can control the dose more precisely. If your not familiar with these supplements this formulation is a good way to introduce yourself to the additional benefits they have.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Quality, ingredients and size are good. Size normal. A lot of minerals there. The package is excellent. A got a lot of benefit of it. Composition Great. Deficience ok, No previous symptom. Supplement good. Frequence and taste good. Have a folic acid and give me a lot of energy. Niacin flush effect potency nervous system and metabolism

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My husband and I took Life Extension NAD+Cell Regnerator and Resveratrol for more than 5 months, and we found out that it helped to reduce our mental fatigue, improve in our mental focus and we look younger than people around our age. We will continue to consume this product.