KE

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Well, I am a few days in and something wild has happened. I'm 48yrs and tend to wake up with a sore upper back (old injury) and fairly stiff joints. My mornings tend to be cumbersome until I am up and moving around for an hour. Now, it is hard to believe but I am waking up with zero back pains, and my joints, I can only describe as being lubed up. I will see how this goes on, but so far I'm quite stunned.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

very high quality .really feeling of improving my life and cognitive abilities. all ingridientes very effective greenery , good size and very cheap price in comparison with general effects on my body. all ingridientes folic acid and niacin really effective.i ordered this product few times and will continue with it

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have used this product for a month now,and after just a few days I noticed a change in my sleep pattern. I sleep deeper and for longer periods at a time. I can also feel a change in my energy levels,but if that is because of better sleep quality or the product itself,I dont really know yet.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have tried many supplements to help reduce my blood sugar level. But this pill turns around my condition 🤩 even better than me running 5k for an hour three times a week. So happy with thr result. Will keep taking it.

a6e1c0e0-9a6c-4e17-9026-1d5baf1eaae3
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Alright check in. It's been... 22 days since I started this product. I have noticed a significant increase in energy, alertness and focus. Since taking this I can only remember maybe one day where I felt tired and I believe I got like 3 - 4hrs the previous night. Looking to my fitbit for evidence to back up these potentially placebo-driven improvements I noticed that the amount of sleep each night has significantly decreased whilst my sleep score has increased. I'm consecutively getting 80+ averaging 84+ on 5-6 hours of sleep compared to my previous 7-10 hours getting low 70s to low 80s. I wake up and get out of my bed so easily, no struggles at all. I would wake up 12pm earliest every day, now I'm out of bed by 9 am with no alarm. I can tell you I've dealt with sleeping in since high school and I always thought I just wasn't a morning person. Turns out that's false. Keeping in mind that I said I feel a significant increase in energy, alertness and focus, I have concluded this product works like a mofo. I mean, I take supplements daily... Nothing has ever worked this well or this fast. Get yourself a bottle now, seriously. I'm about to order a few more.

My dad has benefited so much from this supplement that he bought it for me and my sister to try. I definitely feel better all around and have energy all day! I'm sticking with this! Give I bit of natural feeling energy and makes me feel overall better when taken

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have been taking this at a lower dosage and noticed that I feel better all over, so I decided to go for the higher and recommended dosage. There are no adverse effects at all for me. I take it for anti-aging and think it's a great product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

this stuff really works, I've tried other brands and they were good too but this one in particular is 300mg usually they are 150 mg which is ok but since 300mg for me is noticably helpful, it makes other brands very expensive. amazing stuff try it you will not be disappointed

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

First, I always use Life Extension supplements for the assured quality and strength of the ingredients. This is my first bottle so I can't really judge as yet other than I feel I have more energy, I don't feel so tired, and a friend commented that I look like I have lost weight. So I am planning on ordering a few more bottles.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It's expensive but still great value for money. The main ingredient is Niagen, which is also found in Tru Niagen (Tru Niagen is a lot more expensive in my country compared to Life Extension's NAD+). Small-sized tablets, easy to swallow. I heard 300mg could cause heart palpitations, but taking TMG alongside this NAD+, I'm having no side effects at all. Taking this supplement as part of a regime to improve egg quality.