KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Beta glucan from mushrooms helps the immune system and supports skin health. I know when my immunity is low as my skin becomes thin and I get breakouts. This supplement improves immunity in 2 days and heals my skin. Will buy again. I trust this brand and would recommend.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Absolutely useful thing as a supplement of the diet when you are fighting with candida. The quality and ingredients of the product are very good. It helped my immunity to add some mushroom issues that I lacked. The package and size is comfortable. The taste is usual for vitamins. I hope the result shows a longevity for future.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I have been taking a T-Cell Support supplement for the past 6 months, and not much improvement!! Recently I found this Mushrrom & Beta Glucans, I started taking it . Within 2 weeks, my energy level is up and I don’t need to take a nap during the day anymore!! Great product, strongly recommended!!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,070

Excellent quality supplement for health! This mushroom immune is not just good in detoxifying but it literally improves my immunity just for a few months of taking the capsules! great deal !

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I took one bottle it helps me to deal with stess, be more productive and sleep better. The pills easy to swallow in therms of smell and size.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Recently added to our winter supplement regime to replace regular beta glucans. I believe it will improve our immunity better.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Excellent, thank you for the offer

41006b11-5ecd-448c-ab2e-220529f0bfee
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A classy combination of immune-boosting mushrooms and beta-glucans that are beneficial for gastrointestinal health as well as immune system function. In general, a combo effect :) I trust this brand, they have excellent packaging, good compositions of not only the substances themselves, but also the capsules. I plan to drink 1-2 times a year.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good value for money. I advise. cool bad. the doctor prescribed the child a good composition of a mixture of 3 mushrooms and beta glucans for a powerful immune response