KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I got this creatine supplement to try- for help with my foggy brain. I recently discovered that if I take them in the afternoon when I am getting groggy, with CoQ10, Rhodiola and Tyrosine they helped to clear my head. They are an easy to swallow size and I hope to discover how they work with other combinations. I have used this brand before and am happy with the quality of their ingredient and easy to dispense cap.

37a03f4d-afae-405a-8d91-803e45e73050
57c5ba10-db2e-463a-aa1b-b6c8e1ba7530
bad7f8fc-545e-4a18-a0e6-4bed2f3cb8d2
Andrzej
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
1,542

Good creatine, absorbs quickly. Great shape. I take creatine in cycles. No downloads. I tried more expensive types of creatine, I did not notice a difference. At all! Therefore, the good old monohydrate. Drink 2 caps several times a day: in the morning, after training and in the evening. Many people recommend juice, etc., but I already feel the effects of creatine starting 10-14 days after starting. Judging by my observations, strength increases by 10 percent. Muscles, due to water, look more full. After the course of taking a strong "rollback" I do not observe. One of the most widely used supplements with a proven effect! Recommend If my review was helpful, please click Yes. Thank you!)

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Hubby has Long Covid and one of the things that has come out of a multi-million dollar workup (I hope I'm exaggerating, but if not his insurance is awesome), is that he has some kind of mitochondrial or cellular level problem causing his muscles not to be able to obtain the needed oxygen (despite his heart and lungs working properly). Thus, the addition of L-carnitine, Creatine, and NAD + Resveratrol. The three have helped his strength and shortness of breath. Three Creatine, one Carnitine, and 4-5 NAD+ Resveratrol a day.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Pills are easy to swallow, packaging is great. Its has helped with my fitness workout. Its has huge benefits on my endurance, diet and the taste and quality is exceptional. The product is exceptional and the supplement really works. I highly recommend it as the ingredient has helped me. creatine has helped with my workout regime.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

High quality creatine in a high quality package. The pill size is a bit big and it has no taste but you will notice the benefits in a few days after your fitness workout. I especially love the fact that it's NON-GMO and how i felt the metabolism very quickly.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

The supplement product is of high-quality ingredients. The pills' size makes them easily swallowed, the product is very affordable in terms of cost/quantity benefit and good package size. The quantity of creatine allows you to temper how much you take a day and distribute it throughout your diet.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,377

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

This is a good product for when you're sick of the taste of creatine powder; Life Extension is one of the more reputable affordable brands and I'm very glad they exist. Creatine is a great all-around supplement, especially for those that workout. I consider it the best ingredient for working out...someone might disagree with me, but I think it's so widely researched that it's one of the few supplements I see myself taking till the end of my days.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I started using creatine as a recommendation by my health professional. He felt me and my daughter could benefit from the energy and muscle recovery of this product and it really does work. I waited to review until I had tried the product for a couple months. The size of this product is great value. There is not after taste. I really like life extension productions and feel they offer a quality ingredient.