KE

Based on 2,731 Ratings
2,410
Posted on May 16, 2022
Surprisingly edible

I bought these on a whim and was worried they might taste nasty like most chewable vitamins. They're actually not bad tasting: mild berry flavor, a little tangy, not overbearingly vitaminy - and they seem high quality. Great ingredients, with methyl b12 and methyl folate instead of cheaper synthetic forms of these vitamins. I'm happy with them.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My kids really love these vitamins. Even my super picky 5 year old says they are great. She actually wants to take them every day and reminds me that it is time. They tablets are large but chewable and taste great. They are from Life Extension so I know they are a great quality and give all I want my kids to have as far a nutrients. I will keep giving them to both of my kids for a very long time. The ingredients are high quality.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 20, 2023
1,469

Recently, I began to buy all the companies Life Extension. So the child decided to acquire ) The composition is good. My son drinks vitamins from 3x, from that time we eliminated the delay in speech, went to kindergarten, was ill 1 time in half a year, and then 1 day, with a high temperature. I am an alternating complex animal parade, smart pants, and for the first time we try these. The only minus is rarely available. Good, the growth of a small bangs began, bruises under the eyes became smaller. Good shape. He likes animals more, but we don’t have any whims. Need, siesta.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

My four years old daughter loves the taste of this supplement. She asked for them herself so I don’t even need to remember to use them. It’s pretty big size and it’s two tablets for serving. which is fine bc she just sucks on them like candy. Overall good quality

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This includes vitamins of group B - these are B1, B2, B3, B12, vitamins A, C, E. In winter, vitamin D3 is required, because we lack the sun so much on earth. And magnesium and zinc. All these vitamins are known to us, and of course the benefits are known. The vitamins are tasty and easy to chew.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Just by looking at the packaging of this product, I can tell that the quality is good. We just shifted to this product and my son is excited to try it. The ingredients are just what he needs plus there is no iron so it is really suitable for my kid!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The quality of the vitamins is great, Low in sugar. The ingredients are minimal and not artificial which is very important for children. The taste is not my child’s favourite but the size is good. We use it for our child needs and the package we received was in good order.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My kids love the taste of this. They are always happy to take it and I’m happy to know they are getting extra nutrients

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Loved all these ingredients it contains to keep my little one healthy. Great quality. The flavour is great for kids. I love the bulk size also that should last a while :)