KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent quality, great ingredient and well packaged. Bought for a friend who had constipation. After taking 1-2 capsules daily, her problem is solved. She's going to repurchase it because it does benefit her gut health. Recommend to those who suffer from digestive issue and wish to supplement microbiome. I'll try it myself later too.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I take this with California Gold probiotic. It’s suggested by doctor as a healthy supplement of pro-covid. The size is good which I only need to take 1 per day. I can feel my digestion improved because I go to washroom better after I’m taking this. It has no taste or smell and easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I will culture some yogurt with it to colonize them. They feed the Akkermansiam’s which helps heal the intestines and combats inflammation, Dysbiosis, obesity etc

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I can feel a positive difference when I take this one. I can be sensitive to most probiotics, but this one deserves 5 stars for working among the most sensitive individuals.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This strain has good evidence for reducing excess ammonia. The TravelBiotic version is good too (and 5 X stronger) but it has Calcium which can be very constipating for many people.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a strain missing from my daily expensive probiotic. I am using this for the first time, and although it might be my imagination, it has cleared up the cobwebs in my brain.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Using it for Sibo as this strain of bacteria seems to help. Starting slowly and then will culture some yogurt with it to colonize them. They feed the Akkermansiam’s which helps heal the intestines and combats inflammation, Dysbiosis, obesity etc.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is the only product that I've found with Bifidobacter only, most others have ingredients that include Lactobacillus which can cause problems, so this supplement is a true gem! the package is cool and I am looking forward to seeing the benefits.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Love this single strain probiotic, I've been implementing it after a stoll analysis (highly recommended). Capsule size is easy to swallow. I keep them in the fridge.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Taking these because of high histamine problems. They seem to be helping. This strain is anti-histamine. I have used life extensions before and am Happy with the quality of their supplements. I will continue to buy and use this one.