KE

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I absolutely love these! I have tried multiple brands but this one is at the top for me. Tasty ingredients, the blend with the chocolate and nuts gives a heavenly taste. Small in size bar but does the job if you have a crave for something but a little concerned about your diet. A good boost of protein the fun way without a powdery taste. I will buy again SOON!!!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Quality of ingredients is very good .. taste is very nice and light.. size is perfect for snack for bar .. packages is nice .. it’s matching my fitness and workout goals.. and it’s delicious for a diet protein bar .. I eat after my training and it’s full till I have launch ..

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Each bar is smaller than I thought - like the size of mini chocolate bars - but that's my own problem for not checking the measurements properly. The flavor itself is great. There's a strong peanut butter flavor, and the bars are fudgy with some crunchy bits inside. Even though the bars are small, they're packed with flavor and quite dense/filling, so they're good for an energy boost. Plus the ingredients are quite clean and they're vegan!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Amazing!! Even better than their cookies as these have better ingredients, are not as big, and simply taste out of this world. Try and you will not be disappointed. On top of that, these are gluten free and considering that they're vegan, I couldnt be more happy with them. Perfect as a snack, pre- or post-workout and just really, really tasty!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Size is small for me.. Taste is delicious crunchy peanut love it mouth watering 🤤 Ingredients and nutrition facts are excellent for those who concerns about their macros.. Received without damages/torn condition as the package is perfect.. I will order in future for sure..

7fe019c3-89b9-4679-ad5b-97ee703be262
240b53ab-392a-47ae-afca-28846afa7347
Posted on May 22, 2022

Tastes really Delicous! Good ingredients as well and the perfect size for a snack bar. Packaging makes it perfect for on the go and it seems good for your health and to achieve your fitness goals. So also great after a workout or if you’re on a diet.

Posted on May 5, 2022

as usual with this company- great quality and great taste, snack size is small but adequate since it's quite dense due to protein amount

AmalSultan
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Although it is very small in size but it kind of keep me full for a while. I love the texture I love the flavor and I would highly recommend

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Absolutely amazing!! I love the flavour of these and the fact that these are gluten free with less ingredients, makes them even better than the cookies. Maybe a bit overpriced, but totally worth it!!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

These taste great, and are the perfect treat when you're craving something sweet! I've already ordered another two boxes, and can't wait to get my hands on em! Been depriving myself from a lot of sweets but since I found these, those cravings are gone! 🙌