KE

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Great product

Tastes great - feel great - good for your diet - quality ingredients- help with ageing - the benefits you receive from dinking are very beneficial for you health and improved your wellbeing and comes in convenient packaging that’s easy to dispense.

7419cf06-ccc4-4f5c-a57d-b69568ebfca0
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I got this on sale. I liked it but will not be reordering, since it is too expensive without the sale.

Posted on May 12, 2022

All in one immune booster making it super convenient to take. I am happy I was able to purchased it on trial offer

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

i dont know about the results or if this works or not but the flavor is so delicious

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It works when you have some symptoms of cold! Just worse to try it!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love the taste! I mixed it with my fruit tea and the flavour is absolutely enhanced. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is a whole body and not a pill, so I think it is very convenient to drink it at home in terms of diet. It is a nutritional supplement and is also very good for skin problems. Stuff is great! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

e9445010-9c94-465f-a34e-b406ef47d2f3
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

We purchased for the first time by trial. I mixed 1 tbsp of liquid with carbonated water and drank it. It looked like berry juice. I like less sweetness, so I used a lot of carbonated water. A berry blend that contains maqui berry juice and organic elderberry extract, and the color is very beautiful. It also contains vitamins C, D, and zinc, so it's good for your health. It is very useful after taking a bath in midsummer. I want to repeat in the summer.

7d0a3c29-c5cf-4128-a089-f19c5ec205a0
Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Good quality and ingredients for the price. It is in liquid packaging and consists of ingredients with various effects. It has honey in it so it tastes good.

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bought at a special price, very worth it. I am interested in its ingredients. Expect to increase the body's resistance. There is no adverse effect on the body for the time being, and the ingredients of this nutritional supplement are positive for me. I drink it with coffee.