KE

Posted on May 25, 2022

This supplement multi- vitamins is very handy in its packet size. Always on - the - go. I love its taste especially if it’s mix with icy cold water. Highly recommended to people who hates to swallow capsules, tablets or soft gels.

1f4cae74-6d0f-4fac-aea6-a5667fa8c428
Posted on May 20, 2022

These taste really great plus they have really high quality ingredients which is great as well. They are a very healthy supplement to my usual diet and they are a big improvement from other brands that are loaded with sugar and processed ingredients. The package looks as pictured and I have already felt the benefits when used post workout.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It was just right purchase for my husband! He is really obsessed with that drink mix! Great taste! Just add an appropriate amount of water you like!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Loaded with Vitamins in a sweet Citrus 16 oz drink! I Feel great drinking this during the day! I fill my Iherb shake bottle up and you can add ice too!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Contains all the minerals and vitamins needed to support my immune system. Really good value saves you buying all the items separately which would be expensive.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My husband started on this, somehow he is now much easier to live with???

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I take this with me me to work, so i always have something with me when i have a cold.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love the fact that it is packed individually. I got it for my husband who will be on a business trip. Thought it would be a good source for drinking water and helping be healthy.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Taste a bit sour for me. I prefer Redoxon, which tastes much better. Not sure about the benefits, hope that it's as good as what was stated.