KE

Posted on May 4, 2022
Bad rash reaction

When I took first pill I got a bad allergy all over my body, I was burning. After I got scared and read the 1 star review of this product and I saw that other people had same problem. So this product might not suit you . I put 5 stars so people can read my review. Check the pictures as well.

977198d7-09ed-4595-9523-d7e5b5ef8a76
70547af3-740f-4fbf-bd5c-4d6b5bb6b78c

Easy to swallow. Need it for energy but need to eat a proper meal to produce energy. I think women should need more vit bs. The B12 is methylcobalamin, that’s why I select this product. It has Inositol which is a bonus! “It’s A Great all in one with very high potency. So Far no side effects taking it.

b40f6f30-3b21-4856-9a67-24f47e913414
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I decided to buy a Lake Avenue product. I was particularly interested in the content of vitamins B6, B9, B12 in - due to their beneficial effects on lowering the level of homocysteine. I don't have to take several tablets anymore because everything is in one; in addition, other B vitamins are also found here. It is important because only complementary cooperation gives the expected effect.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2094

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product for me and my dad because it's high potency and good quality ingredients and it was on sale.. I hoped I'd see the desired improvement especially on my energy and my slow metabolism.. For me everything looked fine but for my dad he got a bad red rash all over his body everytime he had a pill so this product is not for everyone. Please like if it helped so that other can see the disclaimer 👍🏻

d8a9a3ae-5393-47d8-9b52-6823c4a230f6
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have for years struggle with Beau's line on both my thumbs. Before I started taking this brand of Vitamin B, my nails worsen which I attributed to some Vitamin deficiency as I was transiting to a vegan diet after 20 years of being a vegetarian. Once I started taking it, my nails started to look normal and I was very amazed. The burning sensation that some reviewers mentioned I had experienced twice, buy that was because I took it together with my Rasberry Ketones and iron. Now I just take my Vit B with iron and Vit C I didn't experienced any heat or burning sensation. I do believe those we had the flush maybe meat eaters or animal products consumers with already enough Vit B in their bodies and the Vit B caused that reaction as their bodies were overdosed.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I gave this 5 stars so others could see this warning. I have been taking 1000mg of nicotinamide per day for years... I have never reacted to it before. I had a full body heat rash for hours on multiple occasions from these. Extremely painful, affected my throat too - I was very glad I had antihistamines & steroids on hand. It took me a while to figure out which new supplement was causing the reaction. I thought it was just me being sensitive, but my son had the same reaction today. I do not recommend anyone try these. Maybe this is a bad batch, but I wouldn't take the risk.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I just got these so I haven't experienced any niacin flush and can't really attest to the effects. But, I like the quality ingredients in Lake Avenue products. The potency seems as strong as others, and I've benefited from b-vitamin complex in the past. The size and package is similar to other vitamin b complex and Lake Ave products.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This supplement has quality ingredients with the active form of Vit B2, B6, folate, and chirally correct biotin and B5- meaning all the biotin and B5 contained can be utilized much better than the racemic mix of a & d form where only about half the amount can be recognized and used by the body. The price is unbeatable. Especially for such high quality formulation. I use it with Citicoline. Vit B12 and quatrefolate are recommended to be used together with Citicoline for brain and cardiovascular health

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

When looking for a B complex, I tried to research the best forms of each vitamin that is most effective and bioavailable and this has the best ingredients. I did experience a niacin flush but it felt great afterwards. The formula feels potent and of high quality. There is a slight after taste but it doesn’t linger. Overall happy with this purchase!