KE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Refreshing pick me up!

I've notice some increased energy or not having the afternoon "slump" when using this product. The first time, it tasted a bit strong, but then I mixed to how I like it, which is easy. I'll definitely be getting more, taste is nice and refreshing. I like that it's lower on sugar and has good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great energy powder! I usually take it at work with 0. 5 litre water bottle with some ice and drink it throughout the day, it is really refreshing beverage and I have notice increase in energy, Also amazing thing to take right before workout! I highly recommend it :)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

love this product! tastes like something in-between lemonade and pocari sweat. Now i would take this instead of coffee to protect my teeth from getting yellow 😄

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great! It dissolves perfectly, and the taste is good - I was a little worried about the ginger, but it's ok. You can drink less coffee with this. :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have not been taking this product for very long, however I did notice an improvement in myself after the very first day of taking it. EXCELLENT product.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Supposed to put with 16 ounces of water but it’s a little bit too strong for me even at that so I have to add more water. And I haven’t noticed an energy change

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

dont know how much it made me feel energetic after the use. it tast to sweet like seew and low. i really didnt like the tast. wouldnt buy again

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

if you wanna have the power for a nice workout, this product will help you to get the energy required.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Really works. Give me energy to stay alert whole day. Have bought 3 boxes. Will buy again