KE

DonnaNitza
Posted on May 24, 2022

The benefit I noticed when I bought Curcumin 95 is joint health. I chose it carefully for my mother-in-law who has been suffering from joint pain for a long time and I really hope that the administration will contribute to her well-being. I only read positive reviews about curcumin.

e1fd690c-19ea-42ab-b5e0-b1aa42d155d0
b8aea3cc-a753-4845-bdef-560070b24778
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I took it during the Korona and after it, I am not vaccinated and I had a mild course and after overcoming it I still had diarrhea and fatigue for two weeks, but otherwise I am already completely healthy. I also take others to support immunity, but I can also recommend this. Overall, antioxidants are very good for cognitive abilities and anti-aging. At the same time I noticed I read that it also supports the production of serotonin in the body and I feel that I feel the quality is very good I use it once a day one tablet.

f3d9762c-4d60-4df4-a8bc-08ead7e8ea28
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Scent : there is no scent Amount : 30 pills Price : $11.51 . Curcumin has become more and more expensive hasn’t it? Package: it was sealed well with some cotton in it, you can see some yellow pigment on the cotton. Try not to shake the bottle too much as the pills but break. I use curcumin as an anti inflammation ingredient ; for my chronic hives, whenever I’m unwell or need an immunity boost.

02d86e84-62f0-446b-b501-c4df5cfe1e0a
kbeauty
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

i took it for a month, unfortunately i didn't see any changes in my health or mood. but i was in general ok and not sick. i think it is a great supplement anyway and i am keeping another bottle in case i get sick. i read that it helps in case of covid and it is a great anti inflammatory supplement

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I use many Lake Avenue Nutrition. I like the brand, I trust the quality of their products. I took Curcumin 95 from promotion. I have back pain and I think Curcumin 95 can help.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Wonderful product. It helps me in my chest and back muscles pain. It is made of safe natural ingredients for all ages and you feel the difference for the first week. The bottle size has 30 capsules only. One Tab daily. If you can't take natural 1/2 tsp curcumin then this is for you. I'm completely satisfied with this quality product and it's recommended.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I originally started taking this for swelling after surgery. The swelling went down drastically. In the mean time, I noticed it was helping the pain from my sciatica. Most days, my sciatica doesn't hurt at all and when it does, it's minimal. I'm so glad I tried Curcumin

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

High ingredient quality of cur-cumin package provide by LAKE helping in reducing inflammation and improvement for cognitive health. This supplement working as antioxidant suitable for age above 18 and its has a more benefit in stopping pain feeling and improving the mood situation. I like it cause its improving my mood and fixing the daily stress, I recomment you try it.

msturglifestyle
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is a good value Curcumin 95 supplement. It does contain Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide (Silica) which are flow agents used in encapsulating the supplements. Curcumin is one of several curcuminoids (the main one) in Turmeric. I take this with a Turmeric capsule also so to make sure the whole herb goodness & other benefits of the herb are there.