KE

Posted on May 5, 2022
Чудово!

I liked the quality of the product, it's just as it is supposed to be, traditional balsamic vinegar without added ingredients perfect in its simplicity. I use it to add flavour to salads mostly, it tastes especially good with tomatoes it adds this nice taste. I can totally recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Very good quality, great taste, safe package. I love La Tourangelle - organic, good product, affordable price. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good for salad dressing- I usually make my own dressing with olive oil, vineagar, salt, pepper with a few drops of maple syrup.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The only certified gluten free balsamic vinegar we could find anywhere! Tastes great! So thankful it was available on iHerb!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is a quality product and I will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Amazing product

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been looking for a decent balsamic vinegar without any additives for a long time. It was difficult to find, since real balsamic vinegar, which has been aged in barrels for 12 years, is very expensive. And finally found this option, the best value for money. No preservatives or extra additives.

15659145-02f0-4893-8a6a-ba19242e6dbf
69bc7145-2361-4d35-8735-95f3d89a4e0f
Helen19
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The vinegar of this brand was taken for the first time, before that we had only the best option for oil. So about vinegar: it is in a glass container, in composition - everything you need and nothing more (without preservatives and unnecessary additives). Taste is one of the best we've tried. A little viscous. It gives each dish its own unique taste. For salads, we mix it with different oils and each time we get something new, I add it to different ready-made dishes already on my plate, add it to marinades for meat, but it’s easier to say where we don’t add it, probably only to milk porridge and sweets )). Irreplaceable in the kitchen, liked by all adults (do not give children). We'll take it for sure. Excellent combination of price and quality.