KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Excellent!better than any brewed coffee

Such an amazing instant coffee. You won’t even know it’s instant. Great caffeine level and the taste is amazing. This one checks their ingredient for molds and it is non toxic such a good quality version of instant coffee. The size is smaller I wish it would be bigger if you drink a lot of coffee then you should by a few.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

It's a very finely ground powder, which dissolves in hot water almost instantly with a light stir. I use it for a DIY version of Trader Joe's Maple Espresso Tea, which I like very much but is only seasonally available. So I brew a cup of organic black tea, add 1/2 teaspoon of the instant coffee and 1 teaspoon of organic maple syrup. The flavor is practically the same as the original and I can enjoy it year-round. This is the reason I purchased the Republica coffee which is perfect for the purpose. The flavor is just fine too and it's organic!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This coffee is okay, but I find I do prefer the mushroom coffee by the same brand. The quality seems good, and it tastes good at first, but I find myself not enjoying the second half of the mug as much as the first. It may simply be related to temperature, but I notice it more with this product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Hands down the best organic instant coffee. The granules are super fine so it dissolves great in hot water. I am super sensitive to coffee and I do not get jitters from this product — once I switched to this brand I never looked back!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Attracted by the packaging and organic coffee! Taste amazing! was surprised it tasted like freshly brewed coffee BUT you need 2 tsp for this for the oomph! if you are on Keto, I suggest adding MCT powder and nutpods creamer of 2tbsp and it is oh so creamy!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

A GREAT WAY TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING , A FRESH CUP OF COFFEE' AWESOME FLAVOR AND QUALITY. GOOD ORGANIC COFFEE BEANS.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

For an instant coffee this packs a lot of flavor. I was surprised at taste!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Normal quality. You can take. Price is acceptable

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste. One of the best instant coffees.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great taste and wakes me up