KE

Posted on May 7, 2022

Amazing scent (male perfume). I like how gently you can peel off the skin on your scalp. I don’t use it every day, only twice a week and it’s enough for me. Hair looks way healthier after using it. Highly recommend. Package is cute although the size is not that big.

90c73852-02ae-4105-b497-c02c74701daa
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Love this product!! At the first time I put on my scalp I felt my pours open, it has something minty in it. My hair felt really smooth. I have curly hair ant i try to Restore my hair because he is very very thin and life less. The product has small granules but they are washed in the shower and this is not a problem. My hair is much more alive the scalp feels clean. I also take vitamins and use products that help my hair. If you liked the review give a thumbs up :)

a2a47ced-f988-43de-a72d-28372f5b0d5d
3a5af128-2a19-418f-8972-31c1b067c41a

this is my favorite scalp scrub that I have tried, it's easy to spread and cleans the scalp so well, it has helped me with dandruff as well as psoriasis I had on the back of my head when prescription medicine didn't even work! goes to show you try natural first if possible!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I use it before shampoo and I feel it makes my hair more clean. It’s not getting oily so fast now and my hair looks fresh much longer. I like the smell and the feel and the process. Very happy with this product. Try it! Please like if was useful 🌸

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I feel so refreshing after using this scrub & the texture is not hard on the scalp & hair It has a good scent 💜💦 will buy again

62910d0f-619c-471d-91d2-3857d7170ec0
6c28f6d8-ed26-4e9b-9e2c-249a7d14b331
f21318b7-9488-4433-b50e-67c13b2144d9
Posted on May 19, 2022

AMAZING, product, that is good quality, a must needed for everyone, it is a must for your scalp health, especially if your hair is not feeling too great, it makes the products absorb into your hair better than before. not to mention the scent of the product is really good. and due to the product being big it lasts a really long time.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

your scalp is deep clean with this product, specially if u have oil hair, it helps ur hair to last longer without getting oily at the end of the day.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
2007

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It's my second time buying this product, it cleaned my scalp very well I feel like my scalp can now benefited from the project.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very refreshing scrub. Price is a bit on the higher side but worth it if you plan to use once/ week as part of you scalp and hair care routine.