KE

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Too oily for my fine hair

The item that came had a different, more updated packaging, but is still the same product. It leaks a bit, which is probably due to the consistency of the product, but the edges of the cap are always filled with excess product no matter how many times I clean it. This smells really nicely. It has zero hold, as it is a curl cream. The consistency is more watery than that of other creams I have used. I feel like it’s a little too oily for me (super fine hair is realllly picky), even though it’s not a rich nor thick cream. It would probably work better for thicker hair. (Fine, low density, low porosity, 2B-2C waves)

18411a06-f6e3-4701-af87-73072557fee1
7bf2eac6-9549-4632-9549-f5faa837bfad
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The tune contain a substance that's more water and less thick, so I thought it won't be able to hold my 3a-b curls, but it can and mostly frizz less, for a whole week. I'm totally loving it. Because the substance is water, it lasts longer, despite it being a small tube.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Great Product, doesnt weight down my light wavy hair. Soft finish

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Smells amazing! Light on hair, Hydrates my hair and keeps the curls bouncy, love it

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

Has a very strong fragrance which would be off putting if you didn’t like. Fortunately, I really like it don’t feel the need to use any other perfume when I’ve freshly put this in my hair. The curl cream is not as thick and moisturising as I would like but does add some moisture and therefore definition to curls.

Posted on May 30, 2022

i can’t live without it product it’s help my hair so much

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

A good cream. it's not oily. Beautiful delicate smell. Leaves soft curls without the stiffness or stickiness.

Posted on May 1, 2021

It's the first product of this sort I have ever used that actually does not dry hard. Where has this been all my life?

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Recommend for curly dry hair. Use it with serum to get super curls

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It does its job but it feels a bit heavy