KE

Posted on May 26, 2022
Good

It's very pigmented, I wouldnt recommend putting the brush too hard on the eyeshadow since it can turn a little bit flakey, overall it's a great palette I would buy it again. I use it every weekend. The packaging was good and the quality is good, the size of the palette it's nice and comfy since it can fit in your purse

b008301a-c29d-4a53-9bf4-0e2784315895
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I really like the colors very daily and very pigmented …mostly recommended

20185ab7-e193-43d1-baca-f17d57001de7
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love the color so much and the size of the package very good

39bc9838-f8b1-409b-bca1-554809711fba
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Well packed. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you !

b66f1285-2b17-4b64-90bb-89d61114e95f
00cd496e-8bf3-46c1-b7df-551dda113b72
Sophia
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Another beautiful palette from L.A. Girl: Playmate has great pigmented colours lasting all day and a lovely mix of sparkling and mat shades suitable for both morning and evening make up. This is my fourth eye shadow purchased from this brand and I have just ordered my fifth (the Downplay palette) which means that I am really satisfied! Excellent value for money and full five stars from me! If my review is helpful, please kindly leave a thumbs up 👍 for me - Many thanks!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Shimmers outstanding with respect to intensity, but I found the mattes hard to blend and the entire palette to fade within hours. I don't really care for the mattes colourwise either. Rusty orange, light peach and cream are not the nicest with the beautiful foiled shimmers.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent product and exceptional quality, fast delivery, I recommend the purchase to everyone.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent colors and shades. The size and the quality are very good.