KE
4.7

4.7
Hedeel
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It is helpful👌👌, and the price is perfect 💯 for this item, I recommend this to your guys you will pay it more and more believe me also it is easy to use and the quality and quantity the perfect thing in this item thank you iherb the scent and the smell and care and size and the package and the benefit and the composition and the routine and the personal and the feel also the frequency.👌

ec04845b-f423-4949-a678-0b7b1ee03388
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was a reorder for my husband. He isn't a big vitamin taker however this product was recommended by a doctor as support for his creeping upwards blood pressure. At the end of using for 6 months my husband has revisited blood pressure readings & they are back to normal, yay!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve been taking Kyolic garlic for over 2 years now and never got a cold! When once it looked like I was coming down with one, it didn’t develop beyond a bit of a sniffle for a couple of days.it’s great to have that protection without antisocial breath left by fresh garlic

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

The Best Ever, and I tried A LOT. No garlic burp, no garlic breath, no acid burn. I take it for hypertension, one tab at night before sleep, works like a charm. I already used about 5-6 jars before reviewing it, may be more. My family also like it.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I can't speak to the long term effects of this, but I picked it for the simplicity of one a day pills. Most of the pills have a neutral smell and taste, although a couple have had a slight tanginess of garlic. You have to take these with a meal and the flavor might be why. These are recommended by cardiologists, so I am not likely to choose another brand.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
1,514

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
2,382

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,463

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

No aftertaste or smell of "old"garlic. Only 1 per day, practical when you travel . Easy to swallow. I began to take it to help lower blood pressure which had risen following a Covid infection. Seems to begin working. Good quality product To be taken on the long time. Affordable price.