KE

ToryHoney
Posted on Jan 11, 2022
BEST. SHAMPOO. EVER.

Let me tell you guys, I have a super long, bleached, colored and damaged hair and this might be one of the best (if not the best) shampoo I’ve tried. It lathers nicely but it’s a moisturizing, rich formula. My scalp is oily so I was a bit skeptical about this at first, but this shampoo really does a good job on removing excess oil but it doesn’t dry out my hair. I have quite a lot of frizz all over the length, baby hairs and the tip of my hair looks like a broom lol But this shampoo really does treat my hair, the frizz is gone and my broom is silky and smooth like one of those beautiful hair from commercials afterwards, I’m not joking! The scent is like a typical fruity floral from Japanese shampoos, but slightly fruitier. It smells like nectarine. Please try it!!!

It is a very good hair conditioner with a fantastic composition of high quality ingredients. Nice refreshing lemony scent. Super gentle moisturizer for both hair and scalp. Very important as a part of anti-aging hair routine. Suitable for frequent use. The size is huge, will last for at least 6 months.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It does moisturize the hair, especially if I leave it for a longer period of time-like for 15 minutes. It has a strong smell, too strong for me, but it's ok. It's a good value for money, as it comes in a big volume and looks /feels quite concentrated, so you don't need to apply a lot of it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Light, hydrating conditioner. I have long and thick hair, so I find I need a little more than 1 pump. But otherwise it does the job of detangling and moisturising.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Nice peachy scent, attractive packaging, easy to use pumps, can be used for any age, big size, quality ingredients that are not greasy for hair and scalp. Able to moisturize well,

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Nice fruity floral scent, attractive packaging, easy to use pumps, can be used for any age, big size, quality ingredients that are not greasy for hair and scalp. Able to moisturize well,

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I would not recommend it for fine hair type since it can weigh your hair down. It is a great value for the price. Smells like peach blossom. Does not linger.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It smells great and works well. The pump makes it convenient.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This makes my hair so soft and smells so good!

Posted on May 13, 2021

my hair was so dry due to hair loss shampoo I used. my hair was damaged, and this conditioner together with shampoo really softened my hair.