KE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Nice smell

Love the scent, it smells like fruits and florals. I only used it one time so far and it was pretty nice. I don't think it is the most moisturizing for my liking, but it was okay (that's the only reason I took one star off). The packaging is the cutest, and that's really why I bought it lol. I have quite thin hair, and it has been permed so I might need a more nourishing conditioner, but I will definitely buy the shampoo again!

1b7e8015-ea4a-418a-a470-e0de24283864
e7416317-232f-43c9-8dc5-899d3e3f5b3a
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This conditioner smells divine!! Like cherry blossoms, sweet! The scent lingers after which I love! This has a very light texture and it conditions my hair well and rinses clean. There is no heaviness to it and my hair feels smooth without any residue. Airy & silky is the perfect way to describe how my hair feels after I use this conditioner! Will purchase again!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Such cute packaging and big size bottle for how much you pay. First the scent is incredible, it’s sweet and fruity and lasts all day in your hair. This is perfect for fine hair like mine but also moisturizing and doesn’t weight down the hair. Definitely made my hair silky and soft. Love it

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I tried this brand for the first time and it didn't disappoint me. My hair is thick and weak, so I always look for a strong moisture. The conditioner has a really fruity nice smell and doesn't stick to my hair. I also liked the pick plastic package and a pomp that works well. The only thing I don't lie is it's not clear if the product is tested on animals or not.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Smells great and my hair feels squeaky clean! Having lived in asia for a few years, I was looking for a shampoo/conditioner that would break the bank. I’m glad I got it! Just a note that I have Asian hair - straight, black, coarse, long.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I was using this conditioner (and shampoo) when I was living in Japan. It smells so good….. I was really happy and excited that I found this! Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Nice floral scent, attractive packaging, easy to use pumps, can be used for any age, big size, quality ingredients that are not greasy for hair and scalp. Able to moisturize well, tons of benefits.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Makes my hair so shiny and smooth, and the smell is too good, more like cherry blossom, but i didnt like the consistency, it seems like a lotion

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

the scent is good but is not making my hair silky. i have very long hair and it's very hard to brush the hair after using this conditioner- it doesn't helps. will not buy it again. i like kracie body wash, but this conditioner is not successful at all unfortunately.

Posted on May 19, 2022

package received in mint condition, and within a week, as expected of iherb😊 will update one i use it.

c5b547c6-6ec4-4165-b77a-a0de83fd3c12