KE

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

i love this product!! package is good. benefit for skin, knee, and diet supplementary. effect = you get your skin more moist. no taste, you can add to your drink. can consume all age. ingredient and composition is collagen. quality is good. plant base. size is for a few month stock

f83c97ca-4efb-48a8-abe5-a33aa5709845
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I mix this with banana, Greek yoghurt, cacao powder and some kind of liquid (water, green tea). It tastes pretty good with the slight coconut flavour of the protein. It blends well.

c847bc6d-e6bb-4e08-9d6b-ea4fc2507fbd
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It’s kinda pricey for the servings but the flavor is fine in a smoothie. I didn’t try it on its own so I can’t recommend consuming that way.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My low rating is strictly the sodium. Compared to other protein powders this is ridiculous. 400 mg of sodium is more than my veggie patty. Furthermore, when I go on KOS website and look at the same protein powder they list 250 mg of sodium so I wonder if iherb has an older formula? I will order directly from KOS to get the lower sodium blend

7c6a5335-7b11-4fb0-8932-c72b854edd07
Posted on Jun 4, 2021

I began using this protein shake because of a meal plan I've started. It had to have less than 6 carbs. I use vanilla, cinnamon, and oat milk to improve the taste. This is my second container and I love it. I prefer natural vegan products in general. Especially regarding supplements. Definitely try it!!

Posted on May 24, 2021

Typically when you buy something that says unflavored, there's still some kind of flavor there of the raw ingredients. I have no clue how they did this cause I was expecting something with a faint flavor of something. There is no texture to begin with and no protein flavor. It's strange and good at the same time. My brain tries to trick me into tasting something, but then there is no flavor at all.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

My daughter adds it her fruit shakes and loves it, she blends it. I have added it to soups, mixes easily into hot soup, just stir it in, the taste is great. Did not care much for the taste with skimmed milk though. Unsweetened and unflavored makes it very versatile. Will order again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

It has a bit of oil smell probably due to the coconut milk. Not a fan for this one as its quite grainy. However if you mix some warm water in, it will dissolve nicely and more like a milk

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I finally have the chance to experience this protein powder while being abroad. This unflavored and unsweetened protein powder is used in many online recipe's that I wanted to try. I used another unflavored protein powder, but it still had somewhat of a flavor to it. Other people are raving that this is not the case ! So I am happy to try this unflavored protein powder out cause it seems to be the best one out here!

Posted on May 13, 2021

What I like about this protein is that it's not sweetened and also unflavored. Others have a sweet , stevia like taste, however this one is not like that. It's basically just whey protein without anything added to it. You can add your own flavoring to it by adding fruits and other natural sugars. I love this one.