KE

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The positive effects of Lions mane are well established. I've read a couple of studies and wanted to try it on myself. Now I can say that my mental clarity is up, I feel much more confident. My studies are going way better and energy levels are up. Also this product is a great value for amount/price ratio. No surprise it's sold out so often

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Long lasting, and I took about a year, to get through it. My dreams were very entertaining. I also feel this powder helped me to be calm, in times of crisis, and helped creative thinking. I will be buying again. I'm currently on a 'rest' phase with this. I take heaps of supplements.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Big size and value for money. This product is also organic. I bought a similar product from another store but this product has superior quality. This product does not have a strong mushroom taste either compared to other products I tried. I have this product in my tea or hot chocolate every morning or before a big meeting. It takes about 1 hour to kick in. It keeps me focused and positive. I will buy this product again for sure.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very high quality ingredient for a very attractive price/size. I consume this mushroom daily, in order to maintain the health of my nerves and to boost my immune system. I really like to mix it into my protein shake twice a day and the flavor of the product is almost imperceptible. I make continuous use of this product and the benefits are cumulative, with time I could see a significant improvement in my health, especially in my physical and mental disposition.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

The products I received was very clean and no offensive aroma or flavor. Great to add to your favorite juice, smoothie, or food. There are some online research that claim lion's mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage. Personally I have tried Mushroom Wisdom Lion's mane Amyloban tablets and have seen a positive change in my cognitive abilities and memory so I am trying the Kos powder in my smoothies. I also have used some fresh ones from Costco which are in the Mushroom package of Chef Sampler.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this great quality superfood mushroom Lion's Mane powder, it has amazing and healthy ingredients, and it's supposed to boost your immunity, energy, help detox. I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it as a shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... Not very tasty or delicious, but considering its benefits it does not bother me. Recommend.

It's my first time consuming this product. The content were filled almost full in the tub. Small scoop provided inside the tub so you may have to dig it out carefully as the powder can scatter easily. I mix this into my daily smoothie of almond milk + frozen banana + probiotics + spinach + collagen powder. It didn't overpower the taste unless if taken on its own with water or plant milk. Has an earthy taste, quite a strange taste at first but it didn't bother me at all. It clumps easily in cold water unless blended or pre-mix with a bit of warm water to dissolve before adding into cold drinks. In the past 4 days of consuming this, I've experienced no side effects. Sorry couldnt tell much about the results of this product in a reasonable timeline. Will write more about it in my next purchase because I'm loving it!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I notice a Huge difference whenecer I use lions main. i feel sharp and alert, and very elated. tastes neutral but does tend to sink to bottomof hot drinks.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great quality, quantity and price. Comes with a scoop to maintain the correct amount. Mixes pretty well with water and has a pleasant taste (like miso soup). Has helped clear the mind and also made for better sleep. Shipped to NZ very quickly too.