KE

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Good

I had only one bottle of it... Im quite knowledgeable about plants in ayurveda so this seamed a really good mix of herbs. I need something to take the everyday overwhelmed a bit down. It didnt do anything, nor bad and the good I didnt feel. I still think KOs products look really good, ingredients and marketing vise. Maybe the herbs dont have strong potency ore active force... Its my experience. One bottle its not enough to judge.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My son with Autism used these before school with brekky for a month as needed off and on. He is quite blunt and said that they seemed to "Take ten percent of the edge off at school". For the price, I would order them again for that feedback. KOS is a solid brand with overall good products.

Posted on May 19, 2021

I had very high anxiety and my adrenals were blown out. I had taken prescription meds but they had horrible side effects! I discontinued using them and decided to only use all natural remedies. During my search, I came across these pills and they are not only all natural and vegan, but very affordable, so I decided to try them and they ACTUALLY WORKED!! They helped diminish my anxiety and adrenal fatigue incredibly well... I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will be ordering these again and again. I highly recommend!! I love you KOS!

Posted on May 17, 2021

I was really hoping these would help! And so they did. I stay of medication that is supposed to help with anxiety, but I needed to find a natural way to actually help me in my way. This natural de-stress solution gives me all the benefits of de-stressing my mind, while not harming my mental health the way medication does. Such a lovely find !

Posted on May 16, 2021

During exams I take these to ease my mind. They do not put me to sleep, but just let me stay calm and find solutions while not stressing as much as I did before. They called de-stress caps for a reason and I'm glad I found them. I kinda only take them when feeling stressed.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It's been a few months since I've last taken this but my wife and I recently bought another bottle bracing for the arrival of our baby lol. I love the adaptogen ingredients and vitamins and I really like this company a lot.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

For anxiety the effect wears off quite quick and then the symptoms return. Best if you are looking for a non drowsy mild effect though!

Posted on May 24, 2021

As someone who struggles with anxiety and a full time student, I was super happy to find this anti stress solution. All natural so it's not like taking anything bad for my health. This helps me feel calm and relaxed but still plenty alert to tackle the day. Definitely will be getting this again.

Posted on May 16, 2021

This really relaxes me. It helps me fall asleep at night. I use this on planes as well to fall asleep easy and just relax. I'm not afraid of flying but sometimes it does get the best of me.Can't stress enough how great these de-stress capsules are. Great way to diminish anxiety levels in the body.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

works great for anxiety. Can be taken in the morning and helps throughout the mid-day