KE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Reviewer who complained they wouldn't hold up didn't know there were stickers lol

Will be repurchasing these lovely little treats again and again! I wear them while doing chores to add a perk to the dreary aside from just a fun Spotify playlist. The scent is mild and pleasant and there's a cool tingle that kicks in after a few minutes that makes it feel so relaxing. I'm 5'5" and the top hits mid knee. My feet are 5.5 as well so there's so much space at the heel. Such a happy way to give myself a little pampering, can't believe these are the only leg masks out there. Oh yeah, there are three straps down each leg with stickers that hold them up. Peel them carefully and strap em around snugly. Before you blow your lid and give an unfairly bad review hahaha. Have fun! ❤︎

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have already tried a glove mask from this brand and was delighted when I saw knee-highs as well.  it's cool that they capture a larger area, perfectly softened the heels, all visible peeling also disappeared on the shin area, even after the first application.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

i bought more for my mom too! this moisturizes the skin and makes it feel soo cool and fresh , like i just put mint on it!! my mom usually hates feet mask but loved this

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

cant see if it really works, i just use one pair of it, but the smell is good

3e84c16d-37a5-4498-b568-dec71bb86d7a
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love the feel of my legs after using these masks..Will purchase again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

With this leg mask you get soft and rose-scented feet up to the knees.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

omg! this is made to pamper yourself! great idea to make it knee high!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

These smell amazing! The whole room was filled with the scent when I used them. My skin felt lovely and smooth afterwards.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I bought this on a whim thinking it would be fun and relaxing, but it was so builky. I felt like I was wearing rainboots. the rose scent was overpowering and there was not nearly enough product inside the boots to be on all of the calf area. there was an odd peppermint after scent but in no way shape or form did I feel that these leg masks did anything to depuff or relax my legs.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Smells divine , good moisturizing effect , but i prefer the feet only mask