KE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

4d2a20be-a89f-48e7-865b-347125c10f74
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is my first time buying an eye mask. Like a proper one and i love it! I dont have any comparisons other than dont buy cheap ones. Quality packaging, its always cold even if not inside the fridge probably bec of ingredients used i guess. Theres a scent but its the good one doesnt really bother me much

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great price for the amount of masks in the box, good value for what your buying

d9979f4c-85b3-4ae6-87a1-e931f75c3a02
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

love them

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

not good not bad. didn't see any results

Auto-translated from Russian

How I love patches. That's all. Crazy. I would be covered with them all)). The smell is beyond words. Fire quality. The packaging is very nice to hold in your hands. My charm)) For a gift, just a miracle! Just a chic resuscitation of the skin under the eyes. Moisturizes. For Sensitive and Delicate skin around the eyes, it's the best. And when used from the refrigerator, it's generally great!

Hap Uga
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Aaaah they are awesome! The smell is awesome. The patches are very functional. Great for bags under the eyes. I keep it in the fridge so it has an extra cooling effect. The size seemed not quite normal to me, but this does not affect the Quality. Hydrated and nourished skin under the eyes will be provided. The packaging is very cute and fun in my opinion. Very uplifting.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good patches. The bright packaging immediately caught my attention. Light, unobtrusive smell, comfortable patch shape. Not bad tighten the skin around the eyes, but I would like more moisture. The essence is too liquid, I prefer patches with a thicker essence.

4b66218f-512a-4c77-bd9b-98511be57838
LucyLu
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Funny beautiful patches that help get rid of bags and circles under the eyes. The smell and quality are excellent. Packed in a plastic jar, there is more than enough liquid. I use it from the fridge. So the effect is even better.

niklasha
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Liked. Good quality patches, dense (do not tear in the hands, like some) do not slip, the only thing I would like is a larger size. I want to try the purple one too.