KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Not satisfied, way too rough on hair

Awful hair brush. I tried this in my hair (straight Caucasian hair) as well as in my daughter's hair (wavy bi-racial Caucasian and black hair). It was very harsh and rough for both of us ripping out hair rather than detangling it. This was even after using my daughter's "refresh" spray in her hair. I will not be using this hairbrush at all.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Happy with this brush. Gentle compared to others I have used. Easier to brush my kids' hair without hurting them.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

the bristles are very very fine and flimsy which I thought would be an issue but the brush is surprisingly amazing at detangling both wet and dry hair! I have wavy blonde hair and it tangles easily for context.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The brush looks nice but not convenient at all the hair gets stuck to the top of the brush and you can not remove it unless you cut it or pull it hard. Very bad

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I was concerned that my former plastic brush/comb was tearing out my hair, so i switched to this. Smoothly detangled and did not feel aggressive. My hair dresser said that it's okay to use it in the shower, so i did, and just dried it on its side once done, as the bed of brush was designed with a tiny hole in it, so water does seep into it. Unfortunately, after about 5 months the brush started to break down. The bristles became softer and more flexible, so it wasn't doing its basic job of brushing through my hair, and i have very thin hair, so it stopped being capable of even doing that. Also, after about 5 months i noticed that a mildew smell started coming from the brush. Even though i made sure to place brush on its side to dry after using it in the shower, to ensure it was properly drained, it still managed to accumulate water inside the brush, clearly, so that makes it not practical as a "wet" brush. I always washed the brush with shampoo weekly as well, so it's not like i wasn't cleaning it. It's a shame because i really like that this brush is a bit more eco-friendly than others. Hopefully this company can build a more durable wet/dry brush in the future.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Not bad for a brush. Quality is ok.. but the size i ordered was small for me.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very good for straight hair

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Easy to use, opens knots without hurting

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Its very soft and comfortable

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Great for short hair and thinner hair.