KE

Natalie
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Must have

Probably, if you’re reading this review, you decided to join that group of peoples, who doesn’t use same towel for butt and head. Congratulations! I think every woman should have separate towel for body, hair and face-it’s basics of self-care. More often you wash your towels/brushes/combs-less dirt and microbes grow on your hair and scalp. That’s what helps to keep your hair fresh and nice longer! This towel was a nice purchase, because it is super soft, gentle to hair, stylish looking, compact to storage and matching my bath robe! My hair is natural color, so I’m not scared about white towel. If your hair colored in dark or red tones-I wouldn’t recommend white, choose another one. Travel bag also comes handy, when it’s time to go somewhere. Anyway, if my review was helpful, please press “thumbs up”, that will help me to write more reviews :) Have a good day!

2eb3aac1-5252-4c3a-8f81-b492b238b7c2
fdd6cf14-6f2c-4d61-9019-5ebc91299e2a
84ad0807-c423-475e-b3e8-ee7ed97f24a7
AnaAna
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is good quality hair towels. I use such kind of towels for my hair for a long time and can say that they are much better than regular ones. They don’t pull hair down with weight and don’t fall off if you bend. Absorbing quality of this towel is good also.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Pleasantly surprised by this. It leaves my hair with less frizz. I truly enjoy this one. I’m not a big fan of the details, but since it actually does what it should do, I can completely ignore those. I recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This size is great for longer hair. It doesn't pull or tug at the scalp when you tie the end to the top. I love this hair towel the most in comparison to the others that I tried.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love this hair towel. I’m buying more. It’s easy to use and works as advertised. How can I not own this towel before

Posted on May 26, 2022

I can not say enough about this hair towel. It’s easy, and works fantastically. Not only is there the benefit of less frizz and healthy hair due to less friction but it’s easy to wash and dry too.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Its size is suitable and its material is excellent, gentle on the hair, so it does not absorb water and products on the hair too much, but rather keeps it moisturized.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Always thought that beaty things like that were a bit extra but I enjoy it a lot. The hair does look better, it's easier to untangle, not so electrified and it is so comfortable to use!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I had doubts at first to use it, but honestly the quality is super great the size is perfect the packaging is amazing! My hair benefit from this so much it has less frizz to it and soak up the right amount of the product so your hair if you put to much it will do the job for you and you hair will amazing after drying. Highly recommend this for everyone!