KE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Love this towels, have a couple of them of different colors, the company also have thicker ones, they are black but I personally like this ones more, they are light, thin, soft, easy to dry, leave your hair wet but not too wet. The quality of the material is really nice. I never know needed it before I tried) The size really is universal, my sister also has one it's perfect fit. I also love the package, I use that bag to keep a towel in it or to take with me to a swimming pool or on a trip, very practical. It generally looks good and would make a nice present)

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

I really think this is a good product it absorbs water well and feels well made compare to other in the same category, however, it is very small and being someone with longer hair this doesn’t fit all of my hair in which is annoying. Otherwise, it very washes well and hold it shapes.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I always love to wear a towel wrap after washing hair. This one is thick, plush and so soft! Does a great job absorbing the extra moisture.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A product I can not live without! nice color and easy to use, does not fall off the hair, I use the cotton towel after using the microfiber towel to get the perfect curly hair

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

works as expected! it helps me utilize less time to blowdry my hair which reduces heat and use of electricity! also glad it's in a cute pink color.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I bought this to replace an inexpensive cotton waffle fabric one I already had. Kept my hair out the way but did not dry it. I tried this one on the same day it was delivered and I'm sorry to say I was not impressed. There is elastic all the way round but, obviously, my head is too big as I found it just kept riding up which was uncomfortable. To add to the uncomfortableness there is a large, rough, stitched on tag which rubs badly on the side of my neck. I've tried it again a few more times but I've decided it will just stay in the cupboard as it is just so uncomfortable, doesn't dry my hair very well and, with the elastication, is too tight. Back to the supermarket cheapie!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love it! It absorbs all the water out of my hair and dry it faster than the usual.

Monaksa
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

very nice and good quality ... not much to say dry hair fast