KE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
최고!

It's sad that the amount is small, but the taste is the best. It's especially good if you freeze it in the freezer.

9c60ac2d-07e2-4ff1-9e4d-341028ef0355
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It tastes great but the size is not enough comparing to the price. The ingredients taste like coconut. Although it’s pricey but I may order it again. Great snack but I wish they put more cookies in the package. The package quality is super good and you can close it and eat the rest later with no change in taste.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

If you like butter cookies then these are a great option. They are delicate and do crumble ant I could eat a portion in one sitting. I sometimes had them dipped in some hazelnut spread, they would also make a great topping on keto ice cream or desserts.

83967780-8d17-4a86-848a-21e0beb1f20c
add68a40-a080-4a4e-95af-c1c8b41f30c7
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Fantastic product, cookies taste like normal butter cookies. Serving size is a bit too much for keto diet, but it’s very hard to stop after just one cookie. Package is easy and has ziplock to maintain the product

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Absolutely yummy for a healthy keto cookie. It taste like a legit butter cookie. It is soft and a little crumbly too. It is good for a pick me up snack!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Wow I really like it! It tastes great although it is pricey. I will order more. I like the coconut taste and you can feel both taste the butter and the coconut.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

If you're on Keto, it is worth having it "on deck". Great ingredients, Allulose and Monk fruit (my favorite sweeteners), and of course MCT oil. Hope that helps.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

these cookies are my absolute favorite!!!! so delicious! you can't tell they have no sugar, really good! They also have the chocolate chip version but I like these better.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I really like to have a couple of these cookies with my morning coffee or as an afternoon treat. I just wish the cookie bags were better packaged... I always receive them crumbled in my parcel :(